Akabane Thai Massage Wararee

Service Name:
Thai Massage WARAREE

Provider Name:
モモエ Momoe

Website/Contact Info:
http://wararee.thainuad.com/index.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
120-minute course = 10,000 + 1,000 nomination fee +HJ extra 5000 for two sessions

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
March 2, 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
The Build-Up:
That Saturday morning I and had to work. I was horny as fuck. I tried DMing some ladies I met a various Deiheru I've visited before, but none replied in a timely manner. So after I finished my work , I called my old standby fuzoku, but the bastard refused to allow me to meet anyone that was available. Sigh... I speak Japanese well, just with a discernable accent.

Anyway, feeling dejected, I called a place I wouldn’t get rejected, Warawee! I called and asked for Jae (she's awesome and pretty, I've seen her twice), but she suddenly took the day off. I think I woke the guy up 😔!

Anyway, after the fiasco described above, I decided to call and see if Momoe was available. Thankfully she was! The Meeting: I asked for an 80-minute course since I was not sure she was as attractive as she appeared to be in the picture. I was pleasantly surprised that she was! So I upped the reservation to 120! She was happy.

The Treatment: She gave a very professional massage. Mainly a very hard shitatsu style. She also gave a good oil massage. Not much teasing, but good eye candy. Panties were visible sometimes too. With some time left, she turned me over and massaged my legs a bit then squeezed my little boy. I asked her for a handjob and she said 3000 yen. I said for 5000 can she do twice, she gladly accepted. I liked her first handjob, she sat between my legs, which seems the rule of this store, and unlike others she kept pumping after I came! Then during the after glow she massaged my legs.

After 10 minutes with like 10 minutes left, she began round 2. It started soft, I didn't think she could do it ( should I ask for my 5000 yen back?🤔)but then my boy started responding and after a while, I felt the tingle, then the build up, then my dick erupted with just 5 minutes to spare!Once again she smiled and complimented me. She politely cleaned me up.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I look forward to seeing Momoe and Jae again.

Looks: ★★★★★(She's gorgeous)

Massage: ★★★ (a bit more oil massage time was needed)
Hospitality:★★★★★ (very easy to chat with)
Finish: ★★★★★ (Two Successful Oil changes)!

Last edited:
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/12/2024

Management Note: To the OP, @Spankmuffin, Please be sure to read the comments we sent to you in the rejected portion of this review at another specified location.

must be only momoe. or maybe because OP asked. i dont ask if its the standard. ive been offered upsell here before, but for more uhhh advanced services. reviews coming soon (without names of course)

Good to know that hj is (usually) standard. The girls look really attractive here. Looking forward to your reviews.

actually, i am wrong. i was thinking of a different shop that one of the staff works at. i just noticed OP got 120 minute course for 10,000. i would expect an upsell at that price. sorry, i was drunk when i typed my last comment. disregard.

Reactions: Maxblack
Really? I went to Thai Relax spa and got the 70 min course for 10,000 + 1000 shimei and got a hj with no upsell. That's the only massage place I've been to so far though.

Is there some kind of unwritten rule for most of the thai massage places that you need to spend x before getting a hj included?

@whofarted BTW, what is the name of the other shop that you recommend? No girls names necessary, just the shop.

Last edited:
2 hours for 10k is CHEAP and unlikely to include a happy end. 15k for 2 hours 2 pops by an attractive woman is a win for sure.