60 Mins - oil Massage 10,500 + tip?

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Hi guys, I’ve been a silent reader of this thread since I got here in Tokyo for a month now, I’ve been coming here for quite some time now. But it’s my first time trying/exploring naughtier side of Tokyo, All thanks to you guys!

I went to AF on a weekday afternoon, lulling and walking around kabuchiko area and motivating myself for a kinky time around the area. Either lovely and or AF is my choice, and decided and went for AF instead, because of the reviews.

When I entered the establishment. It was so convenient for a non-speaking Japanese like me to book for a massage, but bit dissappointed because I was not able to choose a therapist. So Saya came and did the massage.

The works was very relaxing and Saya was very fun to talk to. I’d say she was in her early 30’s but she was very sexy and the boob job was done well. The massage was very good and the Hj was good. Hitting the right spot for a hard-on, she was a pro. Probably one of the better massage with HJ I’ve experienced comparing back home.No dull moments with her. And she was always talking about her being recently single and saying just to enjoy naughty side of her nowadays, she even offered me her line number, but I don’t have any line account.

She said that I could touch and lick or kiss her for a tip. 5k. I don’t know if that was too big or small for a tip. Lol. Anyway I did rub and fingered her cat while licking her boobs and while hj-ing me. I was very tempted for a bj and FS but didn’t bother to ask because I’m sure to be rejected.

Will definitely come back again and might try other therapists. Hinako and ema looks very good on their picture.

Or I’m eyeing lovely hand for a proper Japanese HJ and bj. Lol.

Thanks TAG for the guidance!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 2/3/2023

Have things changed at AF? Used to be touching the outer garment only, not under. So either it was first time luck or AF is a new ballgame.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have things changed at AF? Used to be touching the outer garment only, not under. So either it was first time luck or AF is a new ballgame.
YMMV depending on an infinite number of factors

The number of guys that forget that AF's management reads TAG is way too high.....

Reactions: Tkoadventure
Status
Not open for further replies.