60 mins session ¥10,500 + ¥1000 nomination fee

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
10 March 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
This is my second time visiting Asian feeling so I chose the nomination fee and picked EMA (Emma) as she looked young and pretty. 60 min session.

When she came in the room she was actually cuter than the photo a the front desk.

So I go into the room and get undressed as usual and wait for her to come in. When she came into the room she asked me how I was and seemed excited to see me, saying "thank you for choosing me". At first I thought it was just fluff talk but as I laid there on my stomach with a towel around me she said "you don't want to talk to me, just massage" and laughed at me. I wasn't expecting her to be so nice and talkative so I got up and turned around talked a little bit to her and she shook my hand and said "nice to meet you".

I showered before so I didn't need that at the start. The massage got underway and we talked a fair bit getting to know each other. Turns out our birthday's are one day apart, I turn 28 the day before her - so that's her real age 28 (1995). When I asked first she said 25. I think she felt comfortable to say her real age once she found out we were the same age.

I complimented her body and said she was pretty and I think she liked me too because she said I had a nice body as well. Her massaging is amazing and technique is so good, paying a lot of attention to all my bits which was getting me really hard.

When it came for me to turn over, I asked if she would take off her clothes for me. At first she was shy and giggly saying she can't, but then I said I'd pay her ¥5000 and then she agreed. I could tell she was nervous so I wasn't pushy and let her take her time. She also kept saying I make her shy when I watched her work her magic through the mirror.

So at this point she's only wearing black lace panties, and her body is banging by the way with a big back tattoo as most Thai girls have. I did ask for her to take her panties off but she said she can’t and giggled again. I was pretty happy with how far I got so I didn't push it. Although I did end up getting more than I thought later.

She started to slide her body over my dick and I started to titty fuck her. She began to get further up my body until she was licking my nipples and then kissing me on the cheek. I gently put my hands on her waist and slowly lifted her up so my face was under her boobs. I paused and looked in her eyes and gestured with my mouth that I wanted to suck on her tits. I waited for her approval and she slowly lowered her tits on my face. As my lips and tongue touched her nipples I can tell she was into it as I could feel her body shake and she started to softly moan. This was perfect because I love stimulating the girl as she stimulates me.

So at this point she's jacking me off, I'm sucking her tits and my hand is on her ass cheeks slowing getter closer to her pussy. She adjusts so my hand slips further between her ass cheeks and I'm basically rubbing her clit over her panties. She's getting into it moaning faster and saying "oh fuck". Things are getting pretty steamy and then she looks at me and we exchange about 3-4 tongue kisses. Now I was not expecting this at all based of other reviews I read.

So she's jacking me off, I'm sucking her tits, rubbing her pussy and we're kissing.

We're both moaning rubbing each other at the same speed getting faster and faster. It's not long before I pop. Fucking amazing orgasm! she collapses on my chest looking into my eyes and says "ahh you make me crazy". Now I'm a one and done kinda guy and it was about 45mins in, so she wipes me down, showers me and dries me off. In the shower she says "yep, your handsome" I'm starting to feel like she really likes me! I get a nice head massage to finish up and then she gives me a big hug and holds me for a about 10 seconds.

I know it sounds like I'm tooting my own horn here but I guess the point I'm trying to make is if you are a decent looking guy with a decent body and manners, you can get a lot more than you think, based of other reviews!

I gave her an extra ¥2,000 tip on top of the ¥5,000 I promised, purely because that was the best massage/service I have ever gotten. And I have had a lot of massages.

100% recommended Emma but please be polite and gentle with her, don't ruin it for others!

Also I've had a total of 3 massages there now with 3 different ladies and I've gotten them all to get their tits out, suck on them and rub their pussies as I blow.

Asian Feeling is legit!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
100% recommended Emma but please be polite and gentle with her, don't ruin it for others!

Also I've had a total of 3 massages there now with 3 different ladies and I've gotten them all to get their tits out, suck on them and rub their pussies as I blow.

Asian Feeling is legit!

Thank you for your contribution to the community!

Approved: 3/24/2023

Title of Your Review:
Asian Feeling Shinjuku - EMA

Service Name:
Asian Feeling

Provider Name:
EMA (Emma)

Website/Contact Info:
https://asian-feeling.net/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins session ¥10,500 + ¥1000 nomination fee

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
10 March 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
This is my second time visiting Asian feeling so I chose the nomination fee and picked EMA (Emma) as she looked young and pretty. 60 min session.

When she came in the room she was actually cuter than the photo a the front desk.

So I go into the room and get undressed as usual and wait for her to come in. When she came into the room she asked me how I was and seemed excited to see me, saying "thank you for choosing me". At first I thought it was just fluff talk but as I laid there on my stomach with a towel around me she said "you don't want to talk to me, just massage" and laughed at me. I wasn't expecting her to be so nice and talkative so I got up and turned around talked a little bit to her and she shook my hand and said "nice to meet you".

I showered before so I didn't need that at the start. The massage got underway and we talked a fair bit getting to know each other. Turns out our birthday's are one day apart, I turn 28 the day before her - so that's her real age 28 (1995). When I asked first she said 25. I think she felt comfortable to say her real age once she found out we were the same age.

I complimented her body and said she was pretty and I think she liked me too because she said I had a nice body as well. Her massaging is amazing and technique is so good, paying a lot of attention to all my bits which was getting me really hard.

When it came for me to turn over, I asked if she would take off her clothes for me. At first she was shy and giggly saying she can't, but then I said I'd pay her ¥5000 and then she agreed. I could tell she was nervous so I wasn't pushy and let her take her time. She also kept saying I make her shy when I watched her work her magic through the mirror.

So at this point she's only wearing black lace panties, and her body is banging by the way with a big back tattoo as most Thai girls have. I did ask for her to take her panties off but she said she can’t and giggled again. I was pretty happy with how far I got so I didn't push it. Although I did end up getting more than I thought later.

She started to slide her body over my dick and I started to titty fuck her. She began to get further up my body until she was licking my nipples and then kissing me on the cheek. I gently put my hands on her waist and slowly lifted her up so my face was under her boobs. I paused and looked in her eyes and gestured with my mouth that I wanted to suck on her tits. I waited for her approval and she slowly lowered her tits on my face. As my lips and tongue touched her nipples I can tell she was into it as I could feel her body shake and she started to softly moan. This was perfect because I love stimulating the girl as she stimulates me.

So at this point she's jacking me off, I'm sucking her tits and my hand is on her ass cheeks slowing getter closer to her pussy. She adjusts so my hand slips further between her ass cheeks and I'm basically rubbing her clit over her panties. She's getting into it moaning faster and saying "oh fuck". Things are getting pretty steamy and then she looks at me and we exchange about 3-4 tongue kisses. Now I was not expecting this at all based of other reviews I read.

So she's jacking me off, I'm sucking her tits, rubbing her pussy and we're kissing.

We're both moaning rubbing each other at the same speed getting faster and faster. It's not long before I pop. Fucking amazing orgasm! she collapses on my chest looking into my eyes and says "ahh you make me crazy". Now I'm a one and done kinda guy and it was about 45mins in, so she wipes me down, showers me and dries me off. In the shower she says "yep, your handsome" I'm starting to feel like she really likes me! I get a nice head massage to finish up and then she gives me a big hug and holds me for a about 10 seconds.

I know it sounds like I'm tooting my own horn here but I guess the point I'm trying to make is if you are a decent looking guy with a decent body and manners, you can get a lot more than you think, based of other reviews!

I gave her an extra ¥2,000 tip on top of the ¥5,000 I promised, purely because that was the best massage/service I have ever gotten. And I have had a lot of massages.

Asian Feeling is legit!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Asian Feeling is legit!
Ema is awesome. A total gem of a girl and ensure I visit her when I get to Tokyo. Manners make a man though and being a kind flirt is important.