90 Minutes - ¥13,500

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
It was my first time visiting Asian Feeling (and any provider in Japan) but as a non-Japanese speaker it seemed like a safe option based on the reviews I have seen here on TAG. I decided to go on a day when many staff were working and not pay the nomination fee, maybe I could win the lottery. I assumed it would be busiest at night time so I went in the middle of the afternoon on a weekday.

Its easy enough to find the entrance and has a big sign outside the door, I went into the building and found an elevator that reminds me of the 'tower of terror' elevator. I had a sigh of relief when the doors opened on the 5th floor. There is only 1 door on the 5th floor so you cant take a wrong turn. The receptionist spoke English quite well so I asked for an oil massage, he asked 60min or 90min? I went with 90 minutes as I've seen reviews on TAG were people have had multiple pops in that time (Spoiler alert: I only got 1). I paid the ¥13,500 and signed a 'first timer term and conditions' document (I didn't read it, just signed). He asked me to change out of my shoes into slippers, he then guided me to one of the rooms and asked me to wait.

I wasn't prepared for how small the room would be (it was my first massage experience anywhere in japan). I guess the room isn't much more than 2m long and 1m wide. There is a small massage mat on the floor and next to it some shelves with supplies (towels, lotion etc), a floor light and a fan. With those items the room was full. The wall to the next room is a small partition wall which does not go all the way up to the roof, this means you can hear everything that is happening in the next room. I could hear the whole conversation that the guy in the next room was having with one of the girls, I know all about his travel plans now! I got a bit worried that this distraction would make it difficult for me to pop later, I might get stage fright.

A girl walked in and introduced herself as Ellen. She looks just like her picture on the website so no concerns for me, she is cute. The first thing she asked was "Do you need a shower or are you ok?". I thought a shower not optional so I was surprised to be asked. I said that I had just had a shower before I left home (which I had) so I should be OK.
She told me to get naked and lie face down. She started on a back massage, it wasn't good. It wasn't relaxing at all, she was just hitting my back. Things need a bit of warming up before immediately using the hitting technique. When she started to use the oil, it was less aggressive and more enjoyable.

Leg and foot massage were OK, that did feel more relaxing. The dude in the next room was having a much better time, and his provider was laughing constantly, it still annoyed me that I could hear them so clearly. Thankfully he left halfway through my session which helped me to relax. Ellen asked me to turn over and she continued with leg and foot massage for a while. Then she started to play with my tool and pretended to be surprised when it got hard. It was a cute reaction but well rehearsed. she immediately poured the lotion on and finished me off. The HE did feel good, I had been worried during the earlier massage but I have no complaints about the finish.

After she cleaned me up, I checked the clock and we were only 40 minutes into the session. She asked if I would like a head massage, I said sure!
This is where my session went from average to bad. She sat with my head on her lap and gave me a head massage for the entire remaining 50 minutes! The head massage felt good for 5-10 minutes, but then started to feel slow and boring. At one point her hands stopped moving and I looked up and she had fallen asleep. I asked her if she was OK to wake her up. She said she was feeling relaxed but sleepy. She kept looking up at the clock (almost every minute) to see when she could finish, and I was doing the same because I had definitely stopped enjoying it.

With 15 minutes to go I'd had enough, I tried to leave by saying I had enjoyed it but needed to go and meet my friends now. She said 'no, you need to finish the 90 minutes then you can go'. I was worried that she would get in trouble if I left early, so I didn't force it. I lay there for the final 15 minutes while she played with my head. Then she told me that the session was over so I could get changed. No offer for a shower at the end, so I got back into my clothes with oil still on my body. Luckily I had no other plans in the afternoon so I could go home and have a shower straight away.

Once I was dressed she walked me to the elevator, told me to come and see her again (no chance) and hugged me goodbye as I got in the elevator.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I do not recommend Ellen, based on my experience.
She was friendly to talk to and gave a good HE, but the massage was not good and I think she just did the long head massage because she was too tired to do anything else, which was strange at only 3pm.
I will return to Asian Feeling again because I have seen reviews that some of their staff are really good. Next time I will nominate, or make a reservation for a specific person. I might try the luxury room so (hopefully?) I wont have to listen to the people next door having a much better time than me.

Thanks for your review, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/23/2022