Guest viewing is limited

Asking for a friend. keep pushing or move on?

Mr Osaka

Retired
Reaction score
My friend has been trying to date this Japanese girl but when he asked for her oyasumi, she says it is not decided yet. My friend likes her very much and really wants to date her. Do you think the girl is not interested and is just trying to politely decline him? He said everytime they walk together, the girl sticks to him like glue (they walk home to the station after work since they are in the same workplace). I asked my girl about it and she said he should set his expectations low. How about you guys? Any thoughts?

Reactions: requiemmorrow
My friend has been trying to date this Japanese girl but when he asked for her oyasumi, she says it is not decided yet. My friend likes her very much and really wants to date her. Do you think the girl is not interested and is just trying to politely decline him? He said everytime they walk together, the girl sticks to him like glue (they walk home to the station after work since they are in the same workplace). I asked my girl about it and she said he should set his expectations low. How about you guys? Any thoughts?
What the hell is meant by “it is not decided yet?” 😂

It’s situations like this that make me believe boldness is key. If a girl is interested she will make time to show her interest.

He has nothing to lose at this point saying, “I am interested in you, let’s go on a date this weekend” and choose a good 2 day span where it’s rational to meet. Then be sure to unglue her ass if she can’t commit to meeting then.

The wishy washy teinei tatemae shit here is one of the few things in this country I am just too foreign to deal with. And besides, if he feels sad in his soul he can always soak his sorrows in the juices of fuzoku.

What the hell is meant by “it is not decided yet?” 😂

It’s situations like this that make me believe boldness is key. If a girl is interested she will make time to show her interest.

IKR. When I asked my girl before for our first date she gave.a straight answer when she is available. Told my buddy to keep his expectations low, very low.

Reactions: requiemmorrow