https://awakoku.net/ -> https://awa-romano.com/index.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 mins - 13000 JPY

Type/Location:
In House

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Was going through Japanese review boards and found a CMP that specializes in mat play. I've always been a fan of mat play, but didn't want to shell out the big bucks to go to soaplands that often, so I decided to give this one a shot and take one for the team.

The shop is pretty clean, dimly lit and is partitioned like how all CMPs are (thin walls and curtains), except the rooms are a bigger than usual to accommodate both the mattress and the mat. Yes, the mat is in the your room and not in the shower room. Ami was the one who took my money and would also be my masseuse. The site says she's 28, but she's probably in her 50s. I expect the rest of the women who work here to be of the same age, but YMMV. Looks wise, she's nothing to write home about, kind of thick, but that means bigger boobs. Similar to the type of grannies you'd find at Tonbo or similar type joints.

After dropping me off in the room, she told me to strip and put on the paper underwear. The wall also had a sign that said they don't provide happy endings, so that was a bit disappointing. Either way, Ami returns in a bikini and a bucket full of foam, and gets me to lie down on the mat. She slowly lathers up my body while lightly running her fingers against my back, which had a nice feeling. Once I was sufficiently soaped up, she got on top of me and started rubbing her body against mine, which is when the size of melons really shined. This goes on for a few minutes, and then she goes back to soaping, only this time it's my lower body. She pays close attention the the balls and taint, and gives a good amount of tease. This is followed by a few minutes where she rubs her boobs against your legs as well.

The flip comes, similar treatment as my back. She spends some time slowly applying the suds to my body while playing with my nipples before use her body to apply the finishing touches. She moves down to the lower body and does a really, really good job of teasing the cock and balls. I also like a bit of ass play, which she did quite well, so I was rock hard in no time. I guess I worried for nothing because she quickly pulled the paper undies aside and freed my little buddy before rubbing her breasts against it vigorously for several minutes. She asked if it felt good, and when I responded positively, she asked if I could cum once or twice. I said twice, and she gave me a solid handjob to bring me to my first pop on the mat. Time spent there was around 30 minutes.

She left the room to quickly rinse off, and then came back to bring me to the shower which is very small. After cleaning off the suds, we went back to the room and she gave me a standard oil massage. Pretty good work on my shoulders, she rubbed out a few knots.

The last shower came at around the 80 minute mark. Back to the tiny shower room, except this time there is a sukebe chair. She got in behind me and started playing with my ass while jerking me off at the same time to bring me to my second pop.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Decent value for 2 pops and some mat play if you're into that. If mats aren't your thing, then you can probably get better service/younger girls elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review, much appreciated!

Approved: 4/18/2022

I like mat play and after going through the review visited the place yesterday. Nice big rooms with a mat play in bikini and “ok” time overall. Nagisa was my masseuse for the time , certainly not 23 as stated in the site but i guess some where in late 20’s or early 30’s. Learned that most girls in the place are Chinese and in my opinion if you can speak minimum Japanese you would have a good time in here.

Btw any other mat play places (not soaplands) that members can refer would be appreciated.

I like mat play and after going through the review visited the place yesterday. Nice big rooms with a mat play in bikini and “ok” time overall. Nagisa was my masseuse for the time , certainly not 23 as stated in the site but i guess some where in late 20’s or early 30’s. Learned that most girls in the place are Chinese and in my opinion if you can speak minimum Japanese you would have a good time in here.

Btw any other mat play places (not soaplands) that members can refer would be appreciated.
Madam Coco in Hon Atsugi has mat play. There’s a few reviews on TAG you can look into.

One thing about Madame Coco is the ladies are generally older and very plain looking. I actually like that because they seem to know they are and they try harder to please.
Hmm. This madam coco isn't far from me. I might check it out.

Angel in Shibuya was really good for mat play, but their site is giving me a 404 now so I guess they went under.

Shame because the proprietress Yumi made a good show of sexing it up. Though last time I went in about a year ago in the middle of Corona, they seemed to be having a very lean time.

Another one bites the dust.

One thing about Madame Coco is the ladies are generally older and very plain looking. I actually like that because they seem to know they are and they try harder to please.

At the mouth of two witnesses shall the matter be established!

I will put it on the list.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Ami - https://fujoho.jp/index.php?p=girl&id=3010231

Date of Encounter:
March 2022

Contact Method:
https://awakoku.net/

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 mins - 13000 JPY

Type/Location:
In House

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Was going through Japanese review boards and found a CMP that specializes in mat play. I've always been a fan of mat play, but didn't want to shell out the big bucks to go to soaplands that often, so I decided to give this one a shot and take one for the team.

The shop is pretty clean, dimly lit and is partitioned like how all CMPs are (thin walls and curtains), except the rooms are a bigger than usual to accommodate both the mattress and the mat. Yes, the mat is in the your room and not in the shower room. Ami was the one who took my money and would also be my masseuse. The site says she's 28, but she's probably in her 50s. I expect the rest of the women who work here to be of the same age, but YMMV. Looks wise, she's nothing to write home about, kind of thick, but that means bigger boobs. Similar to the type of grannies you'd find at Tonbo or similar type joints.

After dropping me off in the room, she told me to strip and put on the paper underwear. The wall also had a sign that said they don't provide happy endings, so that was a bit disappointing. Either way, Ami returns in a bikini and a bucket full of foam, and gets me to lie down on the mat. She slowly lathers up my body while lightly running her fingers against my back, which had a nice feeling. Once I was sufficiently soaped up, she got on top of me and started rubbing her body against mine, which is when the size of melons really shined. This goes on for a few minutes, and then she goes back to soaping, only this time it's my lower body. She pays close attention the the balls and taint, and gives a good amount of tease. This is followed by a few minutes where she rubs her boobs against your legs as well.

The flip comes, similar treatment as my back. She spends some time slowly applying the suds to my body while playing with my nipples before use her body to apply the finishing touches. She moves down to the lower body and does a really, really good job of teasing the cock and balls. I also like a bit of ass play, which she did quite well, so I was rock hard in no time. I guess I worried for nothing because she quickly pulled the paper undies aside and freed my little buddy before rubbing her breasts against it vigorously for several minutes. She asked if it felt good, and when I responded positively, she asked if I could cum once or twice. I said twice, and she gave me a solid handjob to bring me to my first pop on the mat. Time spent there was around 30 minutes.

She left the room to quickly rinse off, and then came back to bring me to the shower which is very small. After cleaning off the suds, we went back to the room and she gave me a standard oil massage. Pretty good work on my shoulders, she rubbed out a few knots.

The last shower came at around the 80 minute mark. Back to the tiny shower room, except this time there is a sukebe chair. She got in behind me and started playing with my ass while jerking me off at the same time to bring me to my second pop.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Decent value for 2 pops and some mat play if you're into that. If mats aren't your thing, then you can probably get better service/younger girls elsewhere.
Note that they have changed the shop name - it is now Awa Romano. (Noticed while I was on my way to Sukhumvit for a massage)