Guest viewing is limited

Champs-Elysees - Should've said no and left

Shit. Now you are going to get a five paragraph detailed clarification of how that is correct but not completely correct. And then the lesson will be brilliantly brought to life with an interesting anecdote or two. Hope you brought a sandwich.
Well the mark-up seemed very low but apart from that this kind of « protection » is their bread and butter , isnt it? Or was, before the crakdown at least... ah I have good memories of this golden age when you could see them walk in the street , wearing flashy Versace, sunglasses and a babe with very very short skirt at their arm...

All this talk about how to act Japanese, how to apologize, how to show consideration, how to do this and that when you are five fucking minutes late to a blowjob appointment has got my stomach upset. I am not going to say that any of it is wrong, but I am going to say that it is undignified. That’s right, undignified. The Buta’s Policy in this situation would be to say he is sorry and then let the sleaze bag Tencho make the next move. Never, ever let the sleaze bag Tencho get the upper hand. And always maintain your dignity for the sake of other gaijin who may follow in your footsteps.

You addressed yourself in the third person. It lead me to believe either you are one of those types or you are generalizing for the enrichment of everyone here. I hope it is the latter. I am generalizing for anyone here who might be interested in learning how to improve the situation for foreigners. Your policy and attitude towards tencho is not going to make things any easier for yourself or for the rest of us struggling to have fun.

-out

I thinky that friendly « neighborhood association » may be the Yakuza in fact, the way you describe iwhat they do

The Yakuza have evolved and are more than ever reliant on their investments and legitimate businesses. They still operate in plain sight and still do a good job of keeping things orderly here and they have a somewhat mutually beneficial relationship with the police and with politicians.

The Yakuza have evolved and are more than ever reliant on their investments and legitimate businesses. They still operate in plain sight and still do a good job of keeping things orderly here and they have a somewhat mutually beneficial relationship with the police and with politicians.
you remind me of a guy I used to know named wWanderer. Are you related?

you remind me of a guy I used to know named wWanderer. Are you related?
Did @homer69 already white-knight all the ladies here even when they’re not really attacked or however idiotic their posts may be? (It happens sometimes, I mean less than with my posts obviously but sometimes ladies write silly things, Its not a guys’ monopoly !)

Reactions: warubuta
Give it a rest fellas. It's getting boring!

Like a couple of kids in a sandbox.

Give it a rest fellas. It's getting boring!

Like a couple of kids in a sandbox.
Yeah. And a couple of kids in a sandbox is boring.

Much rather watch a couple of kittens under a sweater.

upload_2019-9-3_15-24-26.jpeg