Guest viewing is limited

Chinese MILF massage in Shinjuku (Kiraku/気楽)

bemsha

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Chinese MILF massage in Shinjuku

Service Name:
Yurali

Provider Name:
Lin (http://yurali.oks.bz/staff.html > リン)

Website/Contact Info:
http://yurali.oks.bz/access.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min / ¥12,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
On a rainy day in Shinjuku I realized I had an itch I needed to scratch. Remembering a recent review from @Hughty about a place near Nishi-shinjuku, I decided to give Yurali a try.

I showed up there a bit after noon and was greeted by a short, fairly non-descript lady wearing baggy jeans and a chunky sweater. She kind of rushed me in to the room speaking rapidly and repeatedly.
She then pulled out the menu and recommended the longest course - 2hrs for ¥18,000. Being that this was my first time there, I didn't want to make that much of a commitment and went for the 90min / ¥12,000 course and paid the fee.

I was shown to the cubicle and told to undress. The lady then told me that she was going to change while I showered. Indeed, when I stepped out, she was now in a negligee and she led me back to the cubicle. Despite the negligee, she remained masked the entire time. I would say the picture of her on their website was taken 15 years ago or so.

As I settled in and the massage began, she said "30 minutes shiatsu, 30 minutes oil, 30 minutes "down there". I replied that it sounded good to me.

She was very chatty and during the massage, I found out her name is Lin and that she'd been living in Japan for about 10 years. I also learned that she is from Taiwan almost 40 and has a kid in school.

It seems she decided to mix things up because after roughly 30min of the shiatsu part she asked me to flip and went for the "down there part". She was flirty and playful and would allow me a little bit of lead before reeling it back in. After she finished the HJ, she sent me off to the shower and told me she'd give me more massage afterward.

After cleaning up she resumed the massage but she did quite a bit more teasing and flirting and I was starting to get aroused again. I thought I was going to get a second round but ultimately got the maybe next time if you come see me again. We were close to time at this point so I let it go and chalked it up to salesmanship.

Lin told me to ask for her next time and that I could LINE her or call the shop. As I was leaving it didn't seem like there was anybody else there - staff or customer.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I had an enjoyable time with Lin and wouldn't mind to see her again although I'd be curious to try one of the other staff as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/8/2022

I noticed their menu 90 minutes cost was ¥10000. Was the other ¥2000 extra for the HE?

I noticed their menu 90 minutes cost was ¥10000. Was the other ¥2000 extra for the HE?
Upon entry I was shown a laminated price sheet and chose the ¥12,000 option based on the amount of time I had free at that moment. There was no mention of extras during the course presentation.
When writing up the review, I noticed it was cheaper on their website. When I get a chance to revisit there, I'll ask them if it's a "special web price". Hopefully someone is able to confirm in the meantime.

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Hello there,

Well in this places I would always go for the 60 minutes oil massage just in case!

They often say they are from Taiwan for some reasons. Still having a hard time finding out why...

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Hello there,

Well in this places I would always go for the 60 minutes oil massage just in case!

They often say they are from Taiwan for some reasons. Still having a hard time finding out why...
It might be because many Japanese seem to have a better impression of Taiwan than Mainland China.

Reactions: Hughty
It might be because many Japanese seem to have a better impression of Taiwan than Mainland China.
I think you're indeed right. I always end up saying "it's cool if you're from China too, all the more than you're not a politician obviously" 😅

Reactions: SugoiBoy