40m set / 4,000 HomePage special +2.7k drink

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Me and a buddy were drinking in Shibuya and I persuaded him to try out Flamingo. We had to wait for it to open but walked up and asked honestly, in Japanese, can we come in, we speak Japanese. Jp guy said to talk to the English guy on the door, a black guy that we found out was working his first day....he knew less about the door offers than us so we ended up talking to the jp guy directly.

He told us there weren't many girls there yet so we would have to wait but we could drink for free while waiting ... No brainer, right?

So we went down the stairs with him, and sat in an 8 person waiting lobby, with a German guy who got there before us. He was nearly a whole beer into his wait. He started getting antsy while we were waiting but after about half an hour, he got shown in and we were close behind.

For 4,000 yen home page special, we got 3 girls. Money was paid up front and you only then paid for extras. My pal kept his girl throughout and bought her a drink so paid around 5.5k extra, I bought third girl a drink, paid 2.7k

I first saw Yun. She just wanted to kiss straight away. We had been asked to gargle in the waiting lobby so that was out of the way early on. Yun dfk'd for a while then asked if she could straddle me. She dropped her top, encouraged me to cup her little tits and dfk again. She had little tits but chunky nipples, which she urged me to suck on. She was playful and friendly and seemed to enjoy the rarity of a gaijin there. Says they hardly ever go. She later told me she is half philipino but i had no idea. She had braces but didn't put me off. She loved kissing and i was happy to oblige

Second girl was Nanase, much less interesting much less frisky. Kissed and tits out but no chemistry.

Finally I had a newcomer, her first night and she was lovely. 27, confident, I cup...yes, I cup. Stunning. Not sure I've ever held such amazingly huge Jp tits before. She was friendly, chatty, frisky. She was the only one to ask for a drink and, as she was my last rotation, I said yes. She lent forward and whispered in my ear 'the zip is right there if you wanna undo it' at which point he massive tits fell into my hands. She just smiled and dfk for a while, chatted, kissed, etc.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I had great fun. It's a orick tease, of course, no pussy play but they straddle you with just their panties over your groin so you can see that but its a tame environment.

They all seem quite fun and frisky, were all gaijin friendly and i had a lot of fun.

For 4k plus extras, it was a fun night. Would happily repeat ..

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/29/2024

They have a English guy? Does this mean English speaker can go in as well?