80 minutes for 8,500yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 202

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Thanks to Hughty to have provided a review of the establishment so that I could experience this interesting service during my trip.

FYI, I am a Canadian of full Asian descent and currently studying for N2 certification. Visiting Japan for a three week trip. Take what you will of these details and the following review.

I arrived at the shop soon after opening time (3pm on weekdays) to pass some time until I was to meet a friend at Shibuya that evening. Noticed a sign on the door that read "English OK". Upon entering the shop, I was greeted by the staff and was told about their services all in Japanese. They were offering a special where if I were to take the 80 (three girls) or 100 (four girls) minute options, I would not have to pay the 1,000yen sign up fee. I go with the 80 minute option, got the time and three girls would be a good mix. Out of the 10 available booths (one of them being VIP - where it is an isolated booth and you get two mirror sections), I take a corner booth that is furthest away from the shop entrance.

After paying 8,500yen for 80 minutes with the choice of three girls, the staff told me to place all my personal belongings (cellphone, smart watch, wallet, etc) in a locker that corresponds to my booth number. This is followed by a metal detector scan, a pat down, and even checking my glasses to ensure I am not bringing in any cameras to the booth. I was then provided an iPad with the explanation on how to choose the girl and whatever options I would want, even a time extension. I was warned that I have to keep track of the time, and that not returning the iPad within the allotted time would result in paying for an extension.

When arriving at my booth, I was shocked at the amenities. You enter through a curtain, not a door, and the chair is a Japanese-styled one with no legs. The booth is not long enough to extend your legs while sitting. Anyone over 5'10" might find the booth to be not wide enough to sit cross-legged "comfortably". In the corner of the booth, there is a tissue box, a can of wet wipes, and a box of small black plastic bags. On one wall, there is a small white board with a felt pen and eraser (this is important and will be explained later), and sheets of paper that include check boxes of free requests (ie. stay in certain poses longer, to make more/less "eye contact", have certain expressions, etc.). On the opposite wall, there is a sign warning clients to not raise voices or make noises and to dispose of the black bags at the garbage bin outside the washroom, while bottles and snacks are to be disposed at the garbage bin near the shop entrance. At the top of the booth, there is a fist-sized hole and a fan. Thank god I am not visiting the shop during the Japanese summer.

I took my seat and looked at the girls through the mirror, and enjoyed the view because of their outfits (unbuttoned dress shirts with long socks). I decided to choose Una first and selected her on the iPad for a 10 minute private performance. You can choose a girl for 10 minutes, 20 minutes or 30 minutes. Una introduced herself, told me that I can make requests by writing on the white board and placing it on the mirror for her to see during her performance. Or that I can fill out the sheet mentioned earlier and to give it to her through the fist-sized hole before she starts. I told her that I don't and she started to perform. I didn't find her performance to be arousing (she didn't show her nipples or pussy) and I had difficulty playing with myself while cross-legged, my first time to be in such a position. Her 10 minute performance ended, and I didn't pop. Started to think I was wasting my time being at the shop and was worried that the next two girls would not be much different.

I look through the iPad more carefully to decide whether to include any additional options to make it more arousing because I was disappointed with Una. But, the options were fairly pricey and I decided to take my chances and chose Nao. Nao introduced herself and said the same things that Una said. Luckily, her performance was more arousing, she only teased showing her nipples, but provided extended views of her pink pussy and played with it. Her performance and attractiveness made me pop, and I chose her again to see if she would do something different (and I didn't want to experience another disappointing performance like Una with a new girl). While Nao's second performance did not vary much from her first performance, I was attracted and aroused by her and popped again.

With my time nearly up, I took the small black bag and disposed of it at the garbage bin outside the washroom as per the instructions on the wall. I returned the iPad to the staff, and was informed I didn't have to pay extra because I did not go over the time limit nor did I select any options during my course. I was then given my membership card with a discount coupon of 1,000yen that would expire in a month's time.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It was an interesting way to explore voyeurism and I recommend going to it if you're in the area and to take either the 60 (two girls) or 80 (three girls) minute options. 45 minutes (one girl) is too short and 100 minutes (four girls) is too long. But do not chose a girl for more than the set 10 minute interval, as you can chose her again for another 10 minute show. I am not sure if I would repeat frequently if I was living in Tokyo, but would be open to visit again in a future trip to Japan. Make sure to check out the shop's website/blog before going as their blog details the day's theme of the girls' outfit and the lineup for the day.

Thanks for your contribution, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/16/2022