GFE in Tokyo for multiple weeks

getjarvis

TAG Member
Reaction score
Bit of a backstory: I'm American, but I've been living in Europe/Japan the last 11 years. I don't live in Japan anymore, but I visit very often. I speak English, Bulgarian, Spanish and a bit of Japanese. Pretty much retired although I still work for fun.

Recently I went to Thailand and had the time of my life. 4 months and met with a few freelancers before finding the right one, and then we spent 3 months together nearly every day, full days. We did tons of things together, including traveling all around Thailand, jet skis to islands, beaches, clubbing until 6AM, playing so. much. fucking. billiards (which we both love), Michelin dinners, street food, meeting friends, incredible sex. Both of us got sick and we nurtured each other back to health. Did a trip together to London and back (first class). The works.

There was a true bond, and when I left, she had about 2 years worth of salary to show for it (plus all the experiences I paid for).

Basically I'm looking for this in Tokyo. Not necessarily for 3 months, maybe just 2 weeks and we can travel around Japan or just staying in Tokyo soaking up what it has to offer.

Where can I find a GFE like this in Tokyo?

Reactions: Thaitanic
Thanks for the reply.

I felt like Seeking was a bit of a dud but I've never heard of sugardaddy.jp before. I'll check it out. Many thanks.

I felt like Seeking was a bit of a dud but I've never heard of sugardaddy.jp before. I'll check it out. Many thanks.
Well, it's the Japanese version of what Seeking is. It's a little more involved to use it...
If you don't use Japanese at a conversational level, I'd stick with Seeking since there would be a thick language barrier.
You also may not pass the ID requirements - they seem to flip-flop on how much they scrutinize ID checks.

Regardless, at least from a independent provider or agency, it's either going to extremely costly or nobody will do something like that with someone they don't know. And, it's probably more towards the latter...
I think either way, you'd have to find someone in the SB channels vs service channels.

Reactions: Alice
You also may not pass the ID requirements
Yes I can't seem to register all the way. Bummer.

Aside from sugardaddy, is there another prominent SB hub I can post my interest? I've had success in bumble before but it took quite a lot of effort messaging (most wanting a relationship). If there were code words to use in bumble, I'm willing to go that route. I've also had success in PU bars before, but these were random luck.

If there were code words to use in bumble, I'm willing to go that route.
I've had some success with dating apps in other countries by writing something like "looking for a mutually beneficial arrangement with nsa" Makes it obvious without being too explicit and getting banned. Not sure how successful that will be in Japan though.

I'm curious to know why you found Seeking to be a dud?

Dating app is probably your best bet. I don't think this is super realistic for 2 weeks though to find someone you click with enough to hang out with for so long. Maybe only if you start talking to them online weeks in advance and get a feel for them first. It's not like most people can just drop whatever they are doing for 2 weeks either - whether its school or work.

I'm curious to know why you found Seeking to be a dud?
It felt like a time-waster. I would get hit up by someone with short intros like "hey" or "can we talk?", and after doing so we would go down a path to where she wants either platonic (clearly stated not interested in my profile) or wants me to send money before meeting. It feels like a bot farm trying to lure men for cash.

However, that said, I jumped on reddit and read more about Seeking since this post, and there is a recommendation to hide my profile and use the search feature instead so that I am not solicited. I will try this out for my trip and report back.

Reactions: porterhouse
We had a thread about this a while back and the conclusion was: this is not SEA.
Invite the girl you previously clicked with to a trip in Japan. That’s your best bet.

Yes, you can try to find a tourist sugar baby in Japan who would enjoy having her trip compensated, but it’s a gamble of course. The apps already mentioned are your best bet.

People who live here have their own lives and are not gonna be interested in traveling around with you for extended time. I know some of the indies who do travel arrangements but a week or longer is a bit tough on anyone.

Yes I can't seem to register all the way. Bummer.

Aside from sugardaddy, is there another prominent SB hub I can post my interest? I've had success in bumble before but it took quite a lot of effort messaging (most wanting a relationship). If there were code words to use in bumble, I'm willing to go that route. I've also had success in PU bars before, but these were random luck.
I was about to recommend paters, you have high chance of finding it there. But like the sugar daddy site it has registration requirements ID proof of age and such. You can look up on previous post on paters. But it is very much a cross between sugaring and working girls. I met one girl who actually admitted she used seeking to supplement her shop work. On the other hand I have met a girl who wasn't a worker and was just a normal girl.