30 min, 6,000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Note: As this is my first Pink Salon experience, I'll be a bit more detailed as It's very different from SL, FH/DH, Oppai Club, and Happening/Couple Cafes.

After a session at a gaijin friendly soapland early morning, I decided to walk around Yokohama checking out which Soaplands would at least let a white guy through the door. During this, I passed by Gin Gin's door on the main road to the train station and noticed it was a Pink Salon. When it opened at 12pm, I came back and walked in. At first, the manager said Japanese only. However, I asked if there were other Pink Salon then mentioned I already know Pirates (which allowed now and again), and Gold. He then asked if I had a Japanese residence card, which I did and when I showed him it, he was all "OK, no problem". The next schedule was in 30 minutes but I had to pay up front (6,000 yen). He gave a receipt with a time to return to the shop. Note that there are VIP options (35 minutes, +1000 yen) and VIP Gold (40 minutes, +2000 yen) that are more private, but I didn't check it out.

Returned 5 minutes prior to the start, and he walked me upstairs to the room. He gives me a mouth spray which I dash off 3 shots, hand spray, then into the play area. First off it's super dark. There's 12 or so indidvidual "booths" that are all waist high walls (about 1,2 meters), with about 1.5 meter by 2.5 meters in area. There's no other customers but me. I'm told to take off my shoes outside the booth. Inside, the floor is soft mating faux-leather matting with a couple of hangers for you clothes, and oil dispenser/tissue boxes.

In a few minutes, Saya shows up with a very surprised look. Part of it was because I was American. The other part was because I was standing up. Apparently, guys are usually already stripped and laying down when the girl arrives. Anyway, I tell her it's my first time so go gentle and explain the rules. First thing it seems she's embarrassed about making out while we're standing, even though we're the only ones in the room.

Now let's talk about Saya: She's somewhat tall at 160cm. Meeting her, she's wearing a cute dress that's thicker for the winter months (no sailor school uniform cosplay). As she's on her period, she says that touching or licking her pussy isn't allowed but everything else is ok. I'd clock her at perhaps 45 to 50 kg with US A-cup and maybe Japan B-cup but she's pretty flat chested. Her ass though is fucking amazing and she is gorgeous and sexy. Just kissing her and gnawing on her butt cheeks would have been worth it.

So, we make out as we undress cause I just fucking love to do that regardless of the club style. Eventually, she's able to get me to lay down and she starts an amazing blowjob. I'm not the type to receive and never give, so I pull down the back of her panties (avoiding her tampax) and start eating her ass. She's a little hesitant at first, but the 69 goes for a few minutes and I'm having a blast. Near the end there's the call that the school session is almost over. I'm beating my meat trying for a second pop for the day while she's kissing me and encouraging me to do it. After the pop is a clean-up and good-bye.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall, it felt sort of like the second half of a session at a Thai massage parlor with clothing optional extra services, but with an amazing blowjob thrown into the mix. There was no cosplay/theatrics aside from the announcements on the loudspeaker. It likely would have been more awkward had more customers been there. Pretty sure if there were more guys, I'd have stayed sitting on the booth floor to avoid eyelines to others (no problem looking at others having sex, but maybe they wouldn't like a scary gaijin silently judging their dick size). Saya was super sweet and played the innocent role, and she was three or so months into the job. The only surprise was when I asked how the other customers treated her. I expecting to hear pleasant, but she said they're normally not nice to her. It's a shame to hear, especially that it's the rule instead of the exception. Anyway, it's not really my thing but for 6,000 yen and 30 minutes with an amazing looking lady I might give it a whirl again (along with seeing what the VIP courses offer).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/8/2022

Cheers, will definitely give GinGin a runs for its money soon, just wished there was a GF(Gaijin Friendly) shop opening at 10.00 so I could go before work.

Reactions: YokoMonger
Ok, I'm an idiot.
It happens man. Despite my years of reading Kanji I couldn't pick up reading 響 as quickly as you did that one time. And I am sure all of us who speak like you do have been guilty of the this in some way or form, whether they admit it or not.

I had the misfortune of having to teach shougakkou once, doing a job not dissimilar from @Keihan 's nightmarish "hello song" with a Japanese teacher dancing and singing almost like we were on Dancing with the Stars. One day, I was supposed to tell the kids, 目を瞑りましょう, which means "Let's close our eyes!" Instead, thinking I should try a transitive verb to make it sound more "natural," I said 目を潰しましょう, which means "Let's destroy our eyes." Needless to say, I turned a caramelized shade of red when the rumor of my mistake flooded the school. For the rest of my time in that shit forsaken countryside hellscape I held the nickname 目潰し先生 by my Japanese coworkers.

Anyway, for clarity's sake (as there is bound to be some tourist who will walk into the shop and say shougakkou and freak the fuck out of the front door staff), I would suggest @TAG Manager change the romaji wording to jogakuen and save our Yokohama-prowling-comrade some face.

Last edited:
Well it says no foreigners in their system page, so I'd encourage skipping this shop if you are not comfortable with your Japanese ability or lack the experience in Japanese p4p scene (so we don't ruin it for the OP).

Felt like this needed to be said after the influx of hungry threads lately.

Well it says no foreigners in their system page, so I'd encourage skipping this shop if you are not comfortable with your Japanese ability or lack the experience in Japanese p4p scene (so we don't ruin it for the OP).

Felt like this needed to be said after the influx of hungry threads lately.
Also as mentioned, the manager only OK'd me when he saw I had a Japanese residence card, so if you're just visiting or lack the card don't bother with this shop as well. A small number of the "No Foreigners" shops (happening bars in my experience) do make exceptions if you have the residence card likely to curb sex tourism or other issues.

The only surprise was when I asked how the other customers treated her. I expecting to hear pleasant, but she said they're normally not nice to her. It's a shame to hear, especially that it's the rule instead of the exception.
Sad to hear that but out of the three girls that polished me at similar shops two fessed up that most of their customers are crap and there is a reason why staff are circulating the floors most of the time. Very sad indeed!