80 mins, 13000 yen + Love hotel

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
September 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Was in the mood after a failed date, and was in the area of Gotanda. Remembered hearing about this place and thought a new experience would be good.

Communication:
Booked over the phone. I generally always ask if foreigners are ok, and got the ok (Though the person seemed to have gauged my Japanese and decided that). Call was quick and easy, and got the ok.

System and Price:
So this place is.. Interesting. The idea of this place is that you're tied up, and your 'head' is polished til you finish. But even when you finish, the head is still polished until you finish a second time, and so on (Even if you protest, they will not stop). Basically torture for some people.
Price overall isn't so bad, but could be considered steep for a glorified hj. Without the LH, the price would be fairly alright imo.

Provider:
I have put down Mizuki, but it could also have been Mana, my memory is failing me. 75% sure it was Mizuki. It was later into the evening, and only those two were available.
Mizuki is.. Older. She is likely in her mid to late 40's with some wrinkles to show. Not so say she is un-attractive, but I prefer within the ballpark of my own age (late 20's).
She was incredibly nice though, and was rather genuine.

Main event:
During a solo shower, she prepared the bed. The items that were prepared was a seemingly special lotion, you might think its the slime at a soap, as well as the rope, think shibari sort of stuff.
Hands are tied to legs, behind the back or in front, I think I was given a choice. and the service begins. Its exactly as it sounds, a hj with great focus on the head. She has many items, leg stockings were used with the lotion, which was a weird sensation. (She also mentioned she had a tooth brush to tease the head, and that some salarymen love it. Not brave enough to try).
As I was a complete beginner to this sort of 'play' (As we discussed before starting), she was nice enough to go lightly. After the initial pop, she slowed down and was nice enough to ask if it was ok to continue (Something that she was not required to do).
I misjudged my tolerance, and needless to say, we stopped.
Post pop conversation was pleasant.

Overall:
An interesting experience, Mizuki was nice, but a bit too old for my tastes. Might try again, now that I know what I'm getting into.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I dunno how this review reads, but I'm feeling rather scatter brained after a long day at work, so I hope that doesn't come across in the writing.

Thanks for your contribution, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/16/2022

Serina did something similar to me when trying male squirting, extremely unpleasant!