Hotel Health Resource Thread

Danbo

Contributor License
Reaction score
header_hotel.png

Hotel health shops are brick and mortar shops with a reception where you can book health services for the love hotels in the vicinity. Especially Ikebukuro offers a huge variety of shops and themes, but close by Shi-Okubo and Shinjuku also have a few shops. I don't know the laws in detail, but these shops are not allowed to advertise outside the building, also never have signs at the elevator or at the door of their office. Due to these circumstances this huge part of the adult industry feels a bit "underground" because it operates completely invisible from the outside.

ikebukuro.jpg

shinokubo.jpg

shinjuku.jpg

Notes:
  • ❓unconfirmed
    No information available about the shop’s stance on foreigners.

• 🟡 Gaijin Tax
    So far I only know of shops in Ikebukuro that charge different prices for foreigners that are not able to communicate in Japanese. They often have an English website that features different prices that are often highly inflated. In some cases a multiple of the regular prices. Be aware.

• ❌ no good / ⚠️depends / ✅ confirmed
    This means I or another TAG member visited the shop or was refused entry at the door. I kept the icons similar to the other resource threads to differentiate the ease of access. Nationality/looks can always be an issue here.
    ENG / BJ / AJ refers to English / Basic Japanese / Advanced Japanese

• Theme
    Most Health shops have a very specific theme they offer. Some concepts are quite complex. I tied to write down a keyword for each shop, but in some cases you really have to check their website.

• Group
    Affiliated group the Hotel Health shop is part of. Some of them are open about it, but often it is hard to find information about it.

• District
    West or East side of Ikebukuro station

• Cost 60min Course
    Basic cost of a 60min course without any options or nomination fees booked at the cheapest time of the da. If you make a booking, the price will increase but I think this is the best reference for comparison.

• Update
    Last time the shop was confirmed by me or another TAG member. Shops might change their policies from time to time, so there is always a chance things might change.

Thanks to @requiemmorrow for kicking off the Kawasaki Soapland Resource Thread with an easy to read layout. Copied most of it to keep the forums content visually consistent.

Last edited:
I don't know if I can edit by myself, but at Inari, they are ok with Western guys who speak Japanese.

Reactions: Alice and Danbo
I don't know if I can edit by myself, but at Inari, they are ok with Western guys who speak Japanese.
Thanks for the input, updated!
The lists are read only, would probably end in chaos if anybody on the forum could edit by default 😅

Reactions: Alice
Added Shiroi Pocchari in Shinjuku and Ichiran in Ikebukuro. The second one is a new shop operated by Tokyo Otome Gumi, this time a concept with slightly older girls and different playstyles. Operates in the same building as the other 2 shops of the group that have been reviewed here on the forum. Availability for foreigners seems to be similar to the sister shops.

Started to contact a few shops directly to get intel which shops are OK to use. Will take some time with so many unknown shops...

Didn’t make a review, but from my interactions with a couple of providers at Moe Channel, at least intermediate Japanese is required (they replied saying some form of ある程度日本語ができれば). No gaijin tax, but some girls won’t let you do the health course (no condom health). Pretty much every girl has a twitter account, so plenty of pictures and direct contact is extremely streamlined, but I think they’ll do provisional appointments. You’ll still need to confirm with the shop. I was able to confirm it in person and did not need a phone number. The tencho allowed me to just use email

Reactions: Alice
I don't know the laws in detail, but these shops are not allowed to advertise outside the building, also never have signs at the elevator or at the door of their office.
Wonder if it's some kind of a regional thing, you can see some shops with big colourful signs right out on the streets in for example Hiroshima or Nagoya with Google Street View, as opposed to this in Tokyo.

Reactions: Danbo
Didn’t make a review, but from my interactions with a couple of providers at Moe Channel, at least intermediate Japanese is required (they replied saying some form of ある程度日本語ができれば). No gaijin tax, but some girls won’t let you do the health course (no condom health). Pretty much every girl has a twitter account, so plenty of pictures and direct contact is extremely streamlined, but I think they’ll do provisional appointments. You’ll still need to confirm with the shop. I was able to confirm it in person and did not need a phone number. The tencho allowed me to just use email
Thanks for the info. Updated it accordingly. Most important thing is to know is that she shop is doing business with foreigners.

There’s a great shop in Ikebukuro not mentioned here called コーチと私とビート板. They are officially foreigner NG and will refuse you if you try and book by phone but if you speak Japanese and book your first time via a provider on CH they will then welcome you and invite you to book other girls too

There’s a great shop in Ikebukuro not mentioned here called コーチと私とビート板. They are officially foreigner NG and will refuse you if you try and book by phone but if you speak Japanese and book your first time via a provider on CH they will then welcome you and invite you to book other girls too

Thanks for the info. I have seen this shop on Cityheaven a few times, but I didn't add it because it is listed there as a Delivery shop (unfortunately that is quite common). On the shops website was a link to their group and I found a few more shops I hadn't listed so far. Will add them immediately.

There are ten to twelve Hoteheru in Yokohama. I've only used two, and another was willing to let me try their shop as well but can't comment on the rest. If you want to expand the list, here's the Yokohama map. The blue numbers are the hoteheru and only the name is given. As the map is from last year, I expect some to be out of date. CityHeaven and Deriheru sites don't have many hoteheru, but Ekichika had 12 listings.

I've personally never been, but there's an older review of a place in Kabukicho called H-ash that advertises itself as a delivery/hotel health.

https://hoteheru-h.com/
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/sumata-first-time-at-h-ash-in-kabukicho.30095/

Thanks for the info. Added the shop to the list. I know the shop, but always thought it was DH. It's the usual problem that shops are listed at CH only in one category...

There are ten to twelve Hoteheru in Yokohama. I've only used two, and another was willing to let me try their shop as well but can't comment on the rest. If you want to expand the list, here's the Yokohama map. The blue numbers are the hoteheru and only the name is given. As the map is from last year, I expect some to be out of date. CityHeaven and Deriheru sites don't have many hoteheru, but Ekichika had 12 listings.

Thanks for the info, but I think adding Yokohama as well would be a bit much. The thread is already a bit much with 3 areas of Tokyo at once, adding Kanagawa as well would be overkill. It's probably better to have separate lists for different regions, same separation like on the forum.

Last edited: