Guest viewing is limited

Jan Jan (PS) Jan Jan moved, but service has declined.

Wetadventureman

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Jan Jan moved, but service has declined.

Service Name:
Jan Jan

Provider Name:
They didnt say

Website/Contact Info:
sugamo south exit b1 on small st

Appointment Length & Costs:
3000 yen 20-25 minutes

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Well the good news.. Jan Jan is again open to foriengers, its moved a few doors down and ia now in a basement b1 (pink sign on the st pointng into basememt.

It was however majorly diasapointing. The girl was short and chubby, which was fine but her service was pretty bad. She let me touch her kitty and it was getting wet but any time i tried to give it a little more attention, which would get her to suck better, she would suddenly stop, and move. Like she was self conscious that she might actually enjoy a good fingering...

Othewrwise she was just going through the motions, and didnt ever really get me close. This is in stark contrast to the last time i went to janjan (spring 2019). The lady was a bit older but damn could she polish the knob to completion.

For the price i could have got an onahole and had a better time but oh well.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Academy has moved into where jan jan used to be. (I think) but they are def no longer forigner feiendly

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Maxblack
So, I did some checking and I don't believe they have moved, at least not recently. The sign was removed sometime during 2021.

The old sign (circa 2009 until at least 2020) can be seen here and they are still down the stairs at B1 in the same spot.

1667030163708.png

As of 2022:

1667030300712.png

Thanks for your report, nonetheless - hope you have a better experience.

Approved: 10/29/2022

I went 3 separate times, first time was around mid day and was let it. The other two times were in the evening and was denied entry. The older lady i got wasn't great looking but it was a great blowjob.

I was out there about a month ago and Jan Jan and academy had not moved at that point.
A few months back I did experience Jan Jan rejecting foreigners, regardless of language ability. It’s honestly baffling because Japanese have many more and better options, even in that price range. So, surprising Jan Jan would shut off all the foreigner business they had cornered in the market.
At that time, academy was still accepting foreigners. For better or worse…

• Haha
Reactions: requiemmorrow
How far away is the academy from Jan Jan? I walked around there and haven't seen any other signs?

How far away is the academy from Jan Jan? I walked around there and haven't seen any other signs?
If you are looking at the side of the street Jan Jan is on it should be like this:
Jan Jan
じゃんじゃん
Hotel MentelsSome RestaurantAcademy
アカデミー
————————————————

I was out there about a month ago and Jan Jan and academy had not moved at that point.
A few months back I did experience Jan Jan rejecting foreigners, regardless of language ability. It’s honestly baffling because Japanese have many more and better options, even in that price range. So, surprising Jan Jan would shut off all the foreigner business they had cornered in the market.
At that time, academy was still accepting foreigners. For better or worse…
Happy New Year Dancing GIF by Zwaard Music

Reactions: sewbed
If you are looking at the side of the street Jan Jan is on it should be like this:
Jan Jan
じゃんじゃん
Hotel MentelsSome RestaurantAcademy
アカデミー
————————————————
Thank you. Will need to see if I can get in

Overall I'll be skipping Sugamo from now on. I get amazin BJ from Chulip in Matsudo, for 4000-5000 ¥ from cute younger girl that don't reek of cigarettes. Also I've gone now a few times and there is 0 problem with foreigners entering ever. It's nice and the girls will just suck suck suck till you pop or time runs out (always the later for me but I'm not sure why)

Overall I'll be skipping Sugamo from now on. I get amazin BJ from Chulip in Matsudo, for 4000-5000 ¥ from cute younger girl that don't reek of cigarettes. Also I've gone now a few times and there is 0 problem with foreigners entering ever. It's nice and the girls will just suck suck suck till you pop or time runs out (always the later for me but I'm not sure why)
…write a review?

I have written 2. Ones been approved (from oct) and the other is pending.. I've been a total of 4 times all really fun experiences with cute girls and good attitude. Like i said never going back to Sugamo again.
My bad. I remember reading the review in October.

Guess I gotta muster up the chops to finally visit Chiba. :)

Reactions: just4fun
My bad. I remember reading the review in October.

Guess I gotta muster up the chops to finally visit Chiba. :)
It's.. really close. Literally the first stop outside Tokyo on the Chiyoda or Joban line. About 15 minutes past Kita-Senju. The shop is 3 min walk from station, and bonus afterwards you can grab one of many crazy good ramen from local shops.

Reactions: HollandHill
Actually tried to drop-by a few weeks ago, I think they are rejecting foreigners now. It's not the usual person at the front entrance.

Yeah I guess it depends on who is there. Although it's been over a year, it's the first time I encountered this from this place. Guess things have slightly changed a bit.