40 mins. 7K+3K upsell

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
September 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Haven't seen this shop reviewed on TAG, so TOFTT. I like CMPs and am always on a lookout for ones with "extras". I found this one on a Japanese bulletin board system where I got a sense of what would be offered and how it would go down. It's close to the office, so decided to take the plunge when I needed some release. Read on.

First of all, the website is old. The location on it is accurate, the shop is actually there, but none of the girls on the site are actually employed there and the phone number connects to someone who was previously associated with the shop, but left. Poor lady. I'm sure she gets their calls all the time. If you want to call ahead, the number on their sign is: 090-1261-5396

The shop is pretty easy to locate a short walk from Kanda Station. It is on the first floor of a building a few stairs down off street level. It has to be one of the smallest shops ever. Going through the door takes you to a waiting room crowded with stuff and just enough space to sit down while the lady takes your money. Behind the waiting room is about a 5-meter hallway with 3 curtained off rooms just big enough for a single futon. One appears to be the ladies' waiting room, so service is probably only provided in two rooms. At the back is a single standing shower.

A lady greeted me at the door. About late 30s and cute, wearing normal easy indoor clothes. First impression: This shouldn't be too bad. She took my 7K for 60 mins. and led me to the back room where she asked me to fully disrobe.

When I finished undressing a different woman, "Ai", came in wearing the obligatory camisole to show me to the shower. She looked about 50, and not in the worst shape, but about a 3-4 on the attractiveness scale. I thought, "oh, here we go…". Took a shower by myself, and then headed back to the room and laid face down on the futon on the floor.

The lady came back with a bottle of lube and immediately started rubbing my taint and giving me the upsell, 10K for you can probably guess what. I was prepared for this and came with the minimum that was indicated as acceptable on the forum I read:

Me: I don't have 10K
Her: How much do you have?
(I dump out the valuables bag to show 3K, my exact train fare in small coins, and a condom.)
Her: You don't have a wallet with you? You don't have PayPay?
(Good thing I left literally everything else at the office)
Me: This is all I have.

She gave me the upsell for 3K as expected but bumped my course down to 40 mins. She took my money, left the room, and said something to the other lady in Chinese. When she returned to the room, she was completely naked, a fairly nice rack, but quite chubby around the middle. She wasted absolutely no time. She stimulated me a bit with her hand, put the condom on, and put it in her mouth for about 10 seconds total. She complained about my size, then climbed on top of me.

A little time with her on top, a little time with her on the bottom. Her fake moans and urging me to come quickly. She was not inclined to any other touching or play. I could only take so much of this myself, so I obliged in coming relatively quickly, got up and took another shower.

When I came out, she was dressed again, and gave me a massage for the rest of the time. It was a pretty hard massage and did not feel good in the moment, but I left feeling looser afterwards so it must have done something. She was pleasant and gave me the usual foreigner conversation. At time, I dressed and left.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
This experience drove home to me the importance of doing homework. The forums I read had stories of getting fleeced 20K-50K for upsells like 3P, bareback, more shots, etc., including getting marched to the combini to withdraw more money. I would not have been willing to pay any more for anything else at this shop, and I'm glad I went in with the bare minimum, nothing more. Dear reader, if you are brave enough to repeat this misadventure, I suggest you do the same.

Thanks for your review and feedback of the experience, appreciate your time!

Approved: 10/15/2022

Me: I don't have 10K
Her: How much do you have?
(I dump out the valuables bag to show 3K, my exact train fare in small coins, and a condom.)
Her: You don't have a wallet with you? You don't have PayPay?
(Good thing I left literally everything else at the office)

Well been there, done that.
I've seen providers literally taking everything off your wallet: cents, 1 yen coin, etc. Not in an aggressive way but more in a "desperate harvest" mood.

As you know then, only have the strict minimum with you. What you're strictly willing to spend, maximum.
It makes thing easier!

Reactions: SugoiBoy