60 minutes for ¥19,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
FYI, I am a Canadian of Asian descent currently studying for N2 certification. Was in Japan for a 3 week holiday. Am a hobbyist/slobbyist back home in Canada. Take what you will from these details and the following review.

Woke up on my original last day in Japan and find out that my red-eye flight back to Canada is delayed. After several more delays, it ends up being cancelled and I am going back the next day. After finding a new hotel, I look on TAG to see if I there is a health fashion nearby and see that there is New York in Ebisu. Check out their website and see their lineup for the day. Mari catches my eye and she is one of the few girls that day who has a daily picture diary. Her diary seemed ok, so I decided to do a walk-in since I don't have a Japanese number and couldn't find a public pay phone near my new hotel to call the shop and reserve her.

I arrived at Ebisu and felt intimidated that the shop entrance is facing a somewhat busy street. Entered the shop and asked by staff in Japanese if I have a reservation. I tell them I don't but that I would like to see Mari. Was told she would be available shortly and to wait 10-15 minutes. After a short while, called up and led to the room.

Mari entered and did not look like what I saw her in diary. After talking with her, she realized that I am not Japanese and asked what kind of foreigner I am. Told her that I am Canadian and she shared that her least favourite foreigner type is Chinese people (I am of Asian descent but not of Chinese descent). And she also shared with me that foreigners from the West have tipped her before (biggest tip apparently was ¥10,000) and she hoped that I'll tip her too. Let's say I really regretted choosing her by this point and coming to New York at the last minute.

We proceeded to take a shower and afterwards get on the "bed". I thought I would get some sort of massage or at least make out because it's a fashion health and not a pink salon. She just goes straight to blowing me and doesn't let me touch her. I pop (but she wouldn't let me finish in her mouth) and we cuddle for a bit. Then we take a shower and I heard the first alarm ring while showering...

We get dressed, and I get away as fast as possible and swear to never visit the shop again. Can't believe my last session in Japan sucked this bad... The next time I'm in Japan, I'm only going to see girls that I've contacted on Hime Channel. Should have followed what I do back home in Canada where I only book them after reaching out on Twitter...

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
To foreigners who come from countries that tip...leave that culture behind while in Japan.

In such shops in Japan, can I leave right away if I don't like the girl and get a refund from the shop (since I've noticed I've had to pay at the beginning)? Back in Canada, I can leave at the beginning if I don't like the girl and I won't have to pay anything (since payment is done at the end of the session).

Thanks for your review, the community appreciates your contribution!

Approved: 12/31/2022

And she also shared with me that foreigners from the West have tipped her before (biggest tip apparently was ¥10,000) and she hoped that I'll tip her too.
Agreed to some extent, if she is clear that the "tip" means access to extra service it's fine.
If she takes it for granted it's a no go for sure.

Reactions: TAG Manager
At least you came once. I never look at the bright side.

• Love
Reactions: Cinnabums