Guest viewing is limited

Love hotel near tokyo

biget

TAG Member
Reaction score
I never had a date in near Tokyo station before. I tried to search on google but didn’t found any valuable information. I would appreciate, if anyone can tell me, are there love hotels near to tokyo station and also cheap izakaya ?

If yes, can you tell me the name and location of it.

Thankyou

I never had a date in near Tokyo station before. I tried to search on google but didn’t found any valuable information. I would appreciate, if anyone can tell me, are there love hotels near to tokyo station and also cheap izakaya ?

Thankyou
IMG_9174.gif

Thankyou
There are none.
Go to Ueno or Uguisudani - or Shinijuku.

Well there are some rental rooms not so far off. I mean, what else could be more romantic after a cheap izakaya than bumping uglies in a closet with only a mattress and a sink. ☺️
Getting the pussy wiitho
Well there are some rental rooms not so far off. I mean, what else could be more romantic after a cheap izakaya than bumping uglies in a closet with only a mattress and a sink. ☺️
Oh, absolutely! Renting a room with such exquisite amenities is the epitome of romance. Who needs a luxurious setting or a comfortable environment when you can have a cramped closet, a lumpy mattress, and the sweet aroma of a sink? It's like a dream come true, really. I can't imagine a more enchanting way to end an evening. 😌

Getting the pussy wiitho

Oh, absolutely! Renting a room with such exquisite amenities is the epitome of romance. Who needs a luxurious setting or a comfortable environment when you can have a cramped closet, a lumpy mattress, and the sweet aroma of a sink? It's like a dream come true, really. I can't imagine a more enchanting way to end an evening. 😌
Fine! 😌

IMG_9223.jpeg

Reactions: Cinnabums