https://lovely-hand.net/girlInfo.php?id=3976&lang=en

Appointment Length & Costs:
20 minutes / 7980¥

Type/Location:
Kabukicho, Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Having had pretty good luck at Lovely Hand a couple times before I decided to give it a go again. Went there on a weekday afternoon. The place is pretty easy to find since it's on the street with the Robot Restaurant. Since I've always wanted a blowjob (a CBJ in this case) from a young fully dressed girl I thought Lovely Hand was the perfect choice. Turns out I was right.

I was taken to a small room down the street in a building. I jumped in the shower and then waited for about 10 minutes or so and Alice walked in. Alice is quite cute. She's a bit short/average height, not too skinny or big, dresses like a gothic lolita, has a slight overbite and really smiley. She sat down next to me and we talked a bit. She told me that's 18 which sounds about right and she asked "Hmm.. what do we do now?". I removed the towel and capped myself and she showed me her nail extensions and gently scratched my balls. It felt really nice. She asked me how I wanted it and I asked her if it was okay if she just got down on her knees and she happily complied.

The blowjob itself was quite good although not extraordinary. The real treat here is Alice herself. She made really sexy noises, twirled her tongue up and down, etc. I asked her if I could touch her and she said "Hmmm.... I wonder if you can? Hmm" and giggled. I grabbed her boobs, touched her pussy and she started moaning and told me to stop so I complied. She did this technique with her hands where she massaged the base of my penis while sucking on the tip. Eventually I blew my load and she played with my cum with the tip of her tongue and told me that it looks sticky. We still had 8 minutes left and she literally offered me another blowjob. Unfortunately, I was planning on having sex again later that evening so I had her stop. I was seriously surprised by her enthusiasm for this job.

After we talked about her hobbies and some of our shared interests such as fashion and so on. She complimented me a few times and even looked at the tags on my shirt/pants/etc. and knew where I got them from. She told me one of her hobbies was sucking dick. I was really surprised to hear it and of course totally turned on.

After this, we left the room and got in the elevator and she kissed me and we literally made out for like 20 seconds (tongue and everything). It was hilarious and unexpected, now that I think of it. She blew me a kiss goodbye and told me to nominate her next time.

As always, YMMV. Maybe she's like this with everyone or maybe I just got lucky.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A fantastic experience and highly recommended.

Thanks for your review of Lovely Hand!

Approved: 12/2/2021

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Lovely Hand - Alice

Date of Encounter:
November 2021

Contact Method:
https://lovely-hand.net/girlInfo.php?id=3976&lang=en

Appointment Length & Costs:
20 minutes / 7980¥

Type/Location:
Kabukicho, Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Having had pretty good luck at Lovely Hand a couple times before I decided to give it a go again. Went there on a weekday afternoon. The place is pretty easy to find since it's on the street with the Robot Restaurant. Since I've always wanted a blowjob (a CBJ in this case) from a young fully dressed girl I thought Lovely Hand was the perfect choice. Turns out I was right.

I was taken to a small room down the street in a building. I jumped in the shower and then waited for about 10 minutes or so and Alice walked in. Alice is quite cute. She's a bit short/average height, not too skinny or big, dresses like a gothic lolita, has a slight overbite and really smiley. She sat down next to me and we talked a bit. She told me that's 18 which sounds about right and she asked "Hmm.. what do we do now?". I removed the towel and capped myself and she showed me her nail extensions and gently scratched my balls. It felt really nice. She asked me how I wanted it and I asked her if it was okay if she just got down on her knees and she happily complied.

The blowjob itself was quite good although not extraordinary. The real treat here is Alice herself. She made really sexy noises, twirled her tongue up and down, etc. I asked her if I could touch her and she said "Hmmm.... I wonder if you can? Hmm" and giggled. I grabbed her boobs, touched her pussy and she started moaning and told me to stop so I complied. She did this technique with her hands where she massaged the base of my penis while sucking on the tip. Eventually I blew my load and she played with my cum with the tip of her tongue and told me that it looks sticky. We still had 8 minutes left and she literally offered me another blowjob. Unfortunately, I was planning on having sex again later that evening so I had her stop. I was seriously surprised by her enthusiasm for this job.

After we talked about her hobbies and some of our shared interests such as fashion and so on. She complimented me a few times and even looked at the tags on my shirt/pants/etc. and knew where I got them from. She told me one of her hobbies was sucking dick. I was really surprised to hear it and of course totally turned on.

After this, we left the room and got in the elevator and she kissed me and we literally made out for like 20 seconds (tongue and everything). It was hilarious and unexpected, now that I think of it. She blew me a kiss goodbye and told me to nominate her next time.

As always, YMMV. Maybe she's like this with everyone or maybe I just got lucky.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A fantastic experience and highly recommended.
Is it really safe for non Japanese speaker to walk out alone and approach the shop. I head that Kabuchiko is popular for Rip off..... So if I want to approach the lovely Hand what time is the best to approach the shop without any disturbance or promotors in the street ?

what time is the best to approach the shop without any disturbance or promotors in the street ?
The touts are out at all hours. Just wear headphones and sunglasses, if you can't hear them and they can't see you catch their eye, they tend to leave you alone.

Is it really safe for non Japanese speaker to walk out alone and approach the shop. I head that Kabuchiko is popular for Rip off..... So if I want to approach the lovely Hand what time is the best to approach the shop without any disturbance or promotors in the street ?
Just walk like you know where you're going and ignore them. Don't even look at people.
It's a rip off area because people engage with them. Don't.

Walking into shops is perfectly safe. I mean, you're most likely to just get rejected instead of actually scammed. There are always touts on the streets but they're much more prevalent on weekends and in the evenings. During the weekday (before 5:00pm) you might see one of them there but they're not the type who will approach you unless you look Japanese. I remember I went around the time of the World Cup before (at night) and it was swarming with Nigerians. I ignored them and when they didn't give up I told them in Japanese that I actually live here and I'm not interested and they just left me alone.

You can seriously go anytime you want. They always have a few girls on schedule. I usually go during weekdays because there are less people out and about and there's almost always no wait.

Reactions: jaga2020 and Danbo
Walking into shops is perfectly safe. I mean, you're most likely to just get rejected instead of actually scammed. There are always touts on the streets but they're much more prevalent on weekends and in the evenings. During the weekday (before 5:00pm) you might see one of them there but they're not the type who will approach you unless you look Japanese. I remember I went around the time of the World Cup before (at night) and it was swarming with Nigerians. I ignored them and when they didn't give up I told them in Japanese that I actually live here and I'm not interested and they just left me alone.

You can seriously go anytime you want. They always have a few girls on schedule. I usually go during weekdays because there are less people out and about and there's almost always no wait.
Thank you

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive