20 minutes / 7980¥

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
A couple months ago, I decided to check out Lovely Hand again. I've reviewed this place a few times in a past as well. Most of my experiences have been fairly positive. I almost never end up nominating any girls here for the simple fact that the turnover rate seems to be quite big considering the relatively young (early 20s) girls. As a matter of fact, the turnover rate is so fast that the girl I ended up with is already gone. Feeling a bit adventurous and wanting a half-decent blowjob from a younger girl, I decided to not nominate and decided to take a chance.

I checked their website to see the girls working that day. Four of the girls on there looked semi-cute. A couple didn't have pictures. The last two were wearing sweaters and didn't particularly look that cute. I showed up, selected from the menu (covered blowjob + girl is fully dressed) and was guided to the usual room by a female worker. I walked in, took a shower and then waited for the girl to arrive. A few moments later, the girl arrived and her name was Haruna. Haruna isn't particularly attractive, to put it nicely. She has dyed dirty blonde hair and is wearing a very normal outfit - a baggy UNIQLO sweatshirt and a long skirt with mismatched pastel colours. The reason I point this out is because I've ended up with a few girls at Lovely Hand who are particularly stylish (either gothic lolita, some type of uniform, short skirts, see through tops, etc).

She smiled a bit but didn't talk much and had me lay down and proceeded to give me a pretty boring blowjob. She sucked for a bit and then would stop and use her hands. I touched her chest very lightly and she told me "that's an option" which is completely understandable. Some girls here will let you do whatever you want (fingering, touching tits, etc.) but she's right, it's a paid option so I apologized and let her continue. She did this for a while until I finally came. It took a lot of effort for me to cum and I had to keep imagining a much hotter girl blowing me enthusiastically. She cleaned me up and then walked me to the elevator and waved goodbye to me.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I think I'm probably done with Lovely Hand for the foreseeable future. Unless I come across a review for a particular girl who sounds like she'd be worth nominating, I think there are far too many just 5/10 or 6/10's at this place. However, if you're not picky about some of these things, I recommend giving it a shot.

Last edited:
Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 3/13/2023

I've only gone here twice but both times I found the service very mechnical and somewhat awkward. Have gotten a lot better service at Unpretei, plus I like how at Unpretei you can reserve without having to go to a shop first.

Maybe I just struck out twice at LH but it's made me hesitant to try it again.

I had the absolute best experience out of everything I have tried in LH but I might have struck gold with the girl, she will probably be my last review but definitely the best.

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive