Lovely Hand with Koharu - Trampling

Service Name:
Lovely Hand

Provider Name:
https://lovely-hand.net/girlInfo.php?id=4506

Website/Contact Info:
https://lovely-hand.net/

Appointment Length & Costs:
17480 (60 minute A course + boots + footjob + recording)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
This session was a couple days after this session: Lovely Hand with Noa - Trampling, I'll be referencing this session in this review for comparisons.

I walked in around noon time, and a staff greeted me and showed me the English menu. I asked for "boots" and "footjob" (asked for "butsukoki" using a translator + broken Japanese) and asked to choose the boots myself. The staff took me to the next room, and I had a choice between two boots, which was a bit disappointing because I was told there were various boots available, not just two. However there was a decent number of shoes and heels, but I wasn't too interested (iirc there were loafers, sneakers, wedges, heels, and one that caught me eye a bit were a lace-up, platform, chunky sole, high-heel smart shoes) I chose the other boots that I haven't tried before, which were over-the-knee, suede, and had a flat, chunky, low-platform sole. It also had sock-like rigidity, and a less rough looking sole pattern. Once again not my preferred type, but I've already tried the high heel platform boots the other day, and the girl using them would have better control with these flat ones.

I also asked the staff for a girl that was over 20, they told me I would need to pay the nomination price so decided not to go through with it. Koharu was picked for me, and she was aged 21 on the website so all good (I will assume they put the correct age on the website 😊). I realised the name of the girl is written on the piece of paper they give to you, but I couldn't read the name because it's in Japanese and it was roughly scribbled on.

After I paid, the staff gave me a piece of paper containing the session info, the bag containing the boots, and instructions on how to get to the hotel and the room. I thanked him and made my way to the hotel. I did get a bit lost and walked past it, but managed to find the hotel and entered the lift with another girl. Got to the correct floor and handed the piece of paper to the hotel staff. He gestured me to room 20. I entered the cramped room and quickly set everything down and took the shower. Halfway through my shower I heard a knock on the door, so I quickly finished up and opened the door while drying myself.

Koharu entered, I gave her the piece of paper that had the session information and once again I didn't know who she was until I introduced myself and asked for her name. She was a bit more talkative and friendly than Noa, but once again I didn't really make much conversation with her because she did not know much English, and my Japanese is extremely limited. She used a translator to communicate the more complex sentences which was fine by me. Koharu was pretty, with short hair that reached to her shoulders, and she was wearing a white shirt, grey skirt, and black/white glasses along with black platform ankle boots. I understandably wasn't allowed to use those ankle boots for the session.

She put the boots on, and I laid down on the floor using the pillow and a towel to cushion myself a bit and asked for my dick to get trampled on ("fumitsuke" then pointed at my dick). She sat on the edge of the bed and started stepping on my dick. Felt like Koharu was better with controlling my junk than Noa, but that might have been due to the boot soles being much flatter/wider, and less of a platform. It was like Koharu was trampling me as if she wanted me to cum multiple times throughout the whole session, rather than Noa who just stepped on it without much thought for most of the session, then tried to make me cum at the last few minutes. I also don't remember Koharu slipping and causing major pain for my cock. I asked if I could record the session, it costed me 4000 yen and I was not allowed to record her face. I'll probably record future sessions as the videos were great to look back on. Despite it being A course, I did have to grab the boots a few times to put it in the right position, but I was less touchy this time because she asked for 1000 yen to do that, and I wasn't sure if that meant touching her upper body/private areas or if it was touching anywhere on her for 1000 yen.

I tried full weight trampling for the first time which is a bit dangerous, but I made sure she didn't step on my ribs. This felt really nice, but there was no way I'll be able to cum from full weight marching because it got progressively more painful. Best position for full weight is her having both hands on/near the edge of the bed and her body arching over and I was laying on the ground parallel to the bed. She didn't lose balance and I guess some of the weight is shifted onto the bed. I tried a bunch of other positions like having my legs up on the bed and her sitting on the bed in between my legs, stepping on my cock and balls at the same time. Her standing up and using one foot to step on my dick or just stepping on my balls causing my dick to flop about. Her sitting on the edge of the bed with one foot pressed down onto my shaft/balls and the other rubbing the glans, and with a bit of help from some lotion, I was able to cum with this position.

The big issue I had was I hadn't fully recovered from my session with Noa. What was a minor friction burn on my penis with a bit of scabbing, has now turned into a bloody mess (literally). After popping, she gave me a bunch of tissues to wipe off all the blood from my now more injured penis. I reckon this session would not have been as painful/bloody if I didn't have the minor friction burn injuries from my previous session with Noa. The thing is, I couldn't really wait any longer to recover, because it was my last day of vacation and I really wanted to try out different boots. Koharu seemed quite concerned with my now bloody penis, but I reassured her that it was fine (my dick was probably not fine, but this was my fault, and I accepted the consequences of this activity beforehand).

There was still about 20 minutes left from the session, so we did full weight, ball trampling, and while this was quite painful due to my injuries, I got hard again. I got her to stand with one leg on the ground, and the other stepped on my penis for the rest of the session to see if I could pop a second time. Even with lotion it was now extremely painful and bloody, and my masochism mind was conflicting with my rational "This is painful. Stop." mind. My rational mind won and sadly, I was not able to pop a second time. Koharu gave me lots of tissues again to clean up the bloody mess on my penis. Took a shower to clean myself (this hurt as well…) and Koharu had to clean the boots as well, whoops mb. I got dressed and we left the room. I thanked her for the session and took the lift first to exit.

Yes, this session was quite painful, and my penis is still injured to this day from friction burn (unless I get a fever, I should heal very soon with no permanent damage). However, I am still very happy with this session, because I've always wanted to experience it and I already understood the consequences of cock trampling going into this session. Definitely not an ideal outcome but having a recording of the session, and being able to experience this, has made it worthwhile to me.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
For anyone who has the same/similar fetish to me and wants to try this, it's pretty good. Probably best to leave more time between sessions so that you can heal properly, and expect some damage, especially on the risker moves like full weight trampling. The boots selection here is very limited, so I will probably buy a pair from another store for the next session (want to try office style mid/high heel boots that have a smooth sole). If you understand the safety measures, know your own limits, and accept the consequences/potential injuries before going into this, then you should have a great time. Koharu was very good, and I recommend her for this, but I'm likely to leave it up to them to choose the girl for me next time because it's more exciting that way.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/5/2024

Thanks for the review. I really enjoy reading these BDSM reviews.....it's fascinating because it's such a completely different world.

...but I think you have to give some more context. Why didn't you contact a regular SM shop that's specialized in this kind of play? How did you stumble upon Lovely Hand and knew they would be alright with pretty hard stuff like this? Footjob and really hurting somebody seem like two very different things. Looking at the website I would expect it to be a pretty harmless Onakura with schoolgirl theme that offers a few options...pretty vanilla because if the low pricepoint.
How did this turn into a session where she stomps you into a bloody mess🙈

Thanks for the review. I really enjoy reading these BDSM reviews.....it's fascinating because it's such a completely different world.

...but I think you have to give some more context. Why didn't you contact a regular SM shop that's specialized in this kind of play? How did you stumble upon Lovely Hand and knew they would be alright with pretty hard stuff like this? Footjob and really hurting somebody seem like two very different things. Looking at the website I would expect it to be a pretty harmless Onakura with schoolgirl theme that offers a few options...pretty vanilla because if the low pricepoint.
Thank you for reading it. I'm glad you found that interesting, but I'm also sorry for you and anyone else that has read that review, I was too enthusiastic and wrote way too much unnecessary information. I've only done two reviews about stuff like that, so I'll write better next time.

I didn't choose a regular SM shop because the ones I researched required booking in advance. I had a spontaneous itinerary for my trip, so fitting in a session was not possible. Therefore, I needed a walk-in service that was also okay with English speakers. I don't remember finding/researching any walk-in SM services. This review was my second time with Lovely Hand, but I still should have mentioned in this review, that on my first time going, I asked if they provided a combination of "footjob" and "boots", to which they said yes. The website also says they have "boots" as an addon extra, and most of the providers can give "footjob" and "trampling" services, so I had some confidence that they would provide the addon extras and those services together. Before my first session, I found out about Lovely Hand from the reviews on TAG, so them having "walk-in" and having English speaking staff, along with having those addons/services was enough for me to choose them.

For those two sessions I never received a footjob, because I didn't ask/want them to take off the boots. I also did not give myself a long enough time between two sessions to properly heal (first time had a bit of friction burn/scabbing in the end). The boots they provided had relatively rough soles. Not saying the soles were really coarse sandpaper, but a back-and-forth motion from those (no matter how gentle the person is) will end up causing friction burn if it was done long enough. I also let the bleeding happen and did not care about it or the pain. I could have easily asked for lotion earlier + a gentler motion, or for them to stop/take breaks, but I did not because I was also enjoying myself being stepped on.

The combination of the above is why it led to a bloody mess. Those sessions could easily have been softer, but I wanted to go rough during both sessions so it's my fault. They also seemed fine with "bootjobs" so I'm overall satisfied with the outcome. I've completely healed and would definitely go again if I was going to Japan but will try a softer approach next time. :)

Curious to hear if our Lovely Hands expert @StFyle has played with this girl?

Reactions: Cinnabums
Thank you for reading it. I'm glad you found that interesting, but I'm also sorry for you and anyone else that has read that review, I was too enthusiastic and wrote way too much unnecessary information. I've only done two reviews about stuff like that, so I'll write better next time.

I didn't choose a regular SM shop because the ones I researched required booking in advance. I had a spontaneous itinerary for my trip, so fitting in a session was not possible. Therefore, I needed a walk-in service that was also okay with English speakers. I don't remember finding/researching any walk-in SM services. This review was my second time with Lovely Hand, but I still should have mentioned in this review, that on my first time going, I asked if they provided a combination of "footjob" and "boots", to which they said yes. The website also says they have "boots" as an addon extra, and most of the providers can give "footjob" and "trampling" services, so I had some confidence that they would provide the addon extras and those services together. Before my first session, I found out about Lovely Hand from the reviews on TAG, so them having "walk-in" and having English speaking staff, along with having those addons/services was enough for me to choose them.

For those two sessions I never received a footjob, because I didn't ask/want them to take off the boots. I also did not give myself a long enough time between two sessions to properly heal (first time had a bit of friction burn/scabbing in the end). The boots they provided had relatively rough soles. Not saying the soles were really coarse sandpaper, but a back-and-forth motion from those (no matter how gentle the person is) will end up causing friction burn if it was done long enough. I also let the bleeding happen and did not care about it or the pain. I could have easily asked for lotion earlier + a gentler motion, or for them to stop/take breaks, but I did not because I was also enjoying myself being stepped on.

The combination of the above is why it led to a bloody mess. Those sessions could easily have been softer, but I wanted to go rough during both sessions so it's my fault. They also seemed fine with "bootjobs" so I'm overall satisfied with the outcome. I've completely healed and would definitely go again if I was going to Japan but will try a softer approach next time. :)

Thanks for the indepth explanation. I was just surprised because I didn't expect such a unique review after seeing the harmless design of the shop's website. Most Onakuras only offer a few harmless options.

Lol, by now I have checked their options in detail and have seen what's behind the harmless surface...they have a lot of hard stuff listed like punching in the balls or hitting in the face.

So thanks again for writing not one, but two pretty unique reviews. Always good to see reviews that are very different.

Reactions: mem3333

The Japanese version of the site has a lot more extra options than the English version. The price if you're Japanese is also a lot less

Are you sure? I could have sworn options are the same price?
The Japanese version has a lot of options that are no-charge whereas the English site lists only the paid options - at least that's what I see at a quick glance.

The Japanese version has a lot of options that are no-charge whereas the English site lists only the paid options - at least that's what I see at a quick glance.
I'm not talking about the options, go look at how much the different courses cost. For example, 40 min A course on the Japanese site is 4980 vs 8480 on the English site. 40 min C is 6980 vs 10480, etc.

I'm not talking about the options, go look at how much the different courses cost. For example, 40 min A course on the Japanese site is 4980 vs 8480 on the English site. 40 min C is 6980 vs 10480, etc.
Of course it is... I was replying about the selection of options, not the main courses.
There's nothing fishy there, it's written clearly on each version of the system page.

For example, 40 min A course on the Japanese site is 4980 vs 8480 on the English site. 40 min C is 6980 vs 10480, etc.

The EN site price includes the entrance fee, which JP menu people are exempt from after the first time, and the rental room fee (which is rented out in 15m blocks, rounded up), which JP menu people will pay separately once they get there.

There is still a slight price difference even after you add all of that though, which I assume to be a gaijin tax, or just someone failing at addition?

Time20m40m60m80m100m120m
base price198049807980119801598019980
入会金100010001000100010001000
rental room100015002000300035004000
JP total3980748010980159802048024980
EN total4980848011980164802148026980
gaijin tax?10001000100050010002000

Edit: It's probably also worth mentioning that in addition to the gaijin tax hidden in the course fee, they added a more explicit 1000円 gaijin tax on all nominations around January 1 of this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice
Of course it is... I was replying about the selection of options, not the main courses.
There's nothing fishy there, it's written clearly on each version of the system page.
You must be misinterpreting what I was saying...no one said anything about it being fishy?? I simply stated that there are additional options on the Japanese page and that the place costs less if you're Japanese...that's it

I think the basic ones are the same tho. It’s just the Japanese ones have more variety.

Guess I’ll check if I end up going next time.

Reactions: Alice
I think the basic ones are the same tho. It’s just the Japanese ones have more variety.

Guess I’ll check if I end up going next time.
I started always checking the Japanese version before booking because some girls have fairly boring options on the English site, but might have more interesting (depending on what you're into or looking for) ones on the Japanese version