petalfalls

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Lovely hands - Toa

Service Name:
Course C + nipple play + CBJ

Provider Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/lovely-hand/girlid-43074437/?of=y

Website/Contact Info:
https://lovely-hand.net/sp/

Appointment Length & Costs:
40mins - 15000ish

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I’d like to start this off with thanking the TAG community for sharing their experience with a clueless gajin like me.

This was my 1st time visiting an establishment like this and i didn’t know what to expect, i made my way to lovely hands. Getting there was easy, its really near the station and there’s a family mart across so its hard to miss.

Made my way up and met with a friendly male receptionist, he didnt speak much english so I just pointed to what i wanted. Asked to choose girls and he was happy to oblige. Initially I was there 三上ねお but he said she’s busy and he recommended a older girl. I wasn’t into that and I just picked Toa. Paid up and was guided by a female staff to a nearby relaxation room. The staff didn’t tell me what i needed to do and just left me there.

So I just went straight to shower and when i was showering, Toa showed up. I finished up with my shower and greeted her. She wasn’t a stunner like ive hoped but it wasn’t the worst ive seen. Her chest and butt was on the smaller side, which wasn’t that bad as it was to my liking.

It was really awkward and hard to talk to her as she spoke 0 english, but she was cheerful and nice though out the session.

Now to the actual point. Her HJ was extremely mechanical, I didn’t feel comfortable at all and especially with her nails being really long( nail extensions). I ended up having a busied brother after it. Her CBJ was alright, she moved alot, didn’t feel much but hey was a CBJ didn't expect much. Requested her if i could play with her cat and she was okay with it, even allowed me finger her for a bit. Though for this please ask the girls if they are okay with it. Im sure some doesn’t like it.

As everything was kinda meh I didn’t pop at all and she was apologetic about it. I washed up and she showed me the way out.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall its a interesting experience but i doubt i’ll ever go back as it not my kinda thing

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review, the community appreciates your contribution!

Approved: 12/31/2022