6600 (?)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
February 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was very fond of New hot point and some of the reviews made me curious about giving Nozoki Madonna a try. I had read it was a bit of hit or miss and that the girl weren't as good looking as nhp (I agree) . Anyway, for me it was a miss, bigtime.

The place looks very similar to NHP, a bit more cramped but overall they look almost the same. I paid the entrance fee with my basic Japanese and after a short wait in the small waiting room I was led to my seat at the peep show by Mana. She would be providing the 'service'. As others have explained the main difference from Nhp and what makes it quicker is that while a girl dances the other provides the 'service'.
Mana was a short, plump japanese girl with large breasts but overall unattractive. She was listed as 26 but I think she was probably 32 or 35. I could't say as she was wearing a surgical mask. She briefly showed me a note with the service provider 'hand service' or 'lip service'. At nhp Hj was always great, and you could touch the girl. Here there wasn'the optional.
I choose lip and she asked me for money. In the dark I went through the notes in my walletb(i had just been to an atm) and couldn't find 4000 yen. So I gave her a 10.000 she said it was ok and closed the curtain.

Then the peep show started. Ai is a rather hot, very thin girl. Probably thai. She danced well and this was quite hardcore.
Then mana came. After less than a minute.
She sanitized my hand and gave me a bunch of tissues and put a condom on. I was already hard.

Then started the worst blowjob of my life. I couldn't touch heart head. Breasts were too far. And it was like 90% hand and sometimes she noisily snapped her lios on the tip of my cock. I tried to look at Ai to try to get aroused but I couldn't come. And after maybe two minutes Mana excused and retreated. I had to do by myself and finished just in time as the peep show ended.

Then I remembered: the change! She didn't give me the change, I was pretty sure about it. The cashier was surprised and asked the girl (which I didn't see again) then told me she had already given it to me. Another guy came with a flashlight to check the booth. Nothing. I started to have doubts. Maybe I was too aroused and forgot about it? (I wasn't). I left because I didn't want to make the situation tense. Maybe she didn't gave me the change. Just to be sure and avoid awkward situations, my advice is not to give a 10 000 note and have a 5000 note ready or the exact sum.

P.s. what made nhp really special is how absurdly good looking were the girls. Here is definitely much different

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Even without the awkward situation of the change, it would have been a poor experience. Also what really made nhp special was how absurdly beautiful and skilled were all the girls (I had been there at least 15 times). Here it was not the case.

Thank you for your contribution!

Approved: 3/1/2023

Then I remembered: the change! She didn't give me the change, I was pretty sure about it. The cashier was surprised and asked the girl (which I didn't see again) then told me she had already given it to me. Another guy came with a flashlight to check the booth. Nothing. I started to have doubts. Maybe I was too aroused and forgot about it? (I wasn't). I left because I didn't want to make the situation tense. Maybe she didn't gave me the change. Just to be sure and avoid awkward situations, my advice is not to give a 10 000 note and have a 5000 note ready or the exact sum.

definitely have smaller bills in you or just flatly decline the extra service if you don't like the girl giving the service

You can request that the dancer provides the service instead. She comes after her show to your booth.

That’s what I did the last time I went there alone. Although the first girl looked cute, I was so aroused by the dancer that I asked fer her service instead.
I could touch her boobs. Just ask her.

I would love to find a new NHP I only visited 2 times. Never enough time to finish but was awesome to play with young hot girls.

Reactions: cuckhimnow
You can request that the dancer provides the service instead. She comes after her show to your booth.

That’s what I did the last time I went there alone. Although the first girl looked cute, I was so aroused by the dancer that I asked fer her service instead.
I could touch her boobs. Just ask her.
Interesting, so you just sat in the booth after the show, she came in and blew you with no show to continue?
I figured they kick you out of your booth when the strip show ends...

Reactions: Cinnabums
Interesting, so you just sat in the booth after the show, she came in and blew you with no show to continue?
Can confirm, that out can do this.
Next time I go if both are hot I'll ask if I can get one and then the other haha

Reactions: Alice
That’s what I thought too.
But when the first girl went to my booth for the upsell (HJ or BJ), I asked her if she would be the one providing the service (because she was cute and feared someone else not to my liking would be doing it). That’s when she said that the dancer could do it.

But one thing you are right about is that it’s heavy rotation, so they make you pop asap. Don’t expect a GFE.