Sloppy & Wet encounter with a hoover

Service Name:
Matsudo Chulip

Provider Name:
Asuka

Website/Contact Info:
http://matsudo-chulip.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 Minutes 4000 yen (showed discount from site)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
It was a cold rainy day, and after some boring shopping I decided I wanted to try my luck again at Matsudo Chulip. I have to say all the girls here have been great. Cute, youngish, and sometimes a little chubby (like BLOW JOB CHERUBS).

SO today I had the pleasure of enjoying Asukas skills at a steeply discounted rate 👌🏼.

Very few words just hi nice to meet you, I say I speak only a little Japanese she nods and the next thing ya know after the wet towlette she is slurping me up like a hoover vac.

Her technique is great. Wet & sloppy and alternating between deeper movements followed by fast movemevements on the head of my dick while she pumps her hand.

She proceeded like this nonstop for an entire session. What I realized is I don't think I'm capable of having an orgasm from blowjobs anymore but that won't stop me from trying because they feel amazing!

Asuka definitely gave it her best shot with Passion and ferocity that I would have only expected from a season professional. It definitely put me in a relaxed mood and even though I didn't cum I left with a huge smile on my face.

For the price this place is a gold mine and I will try and repeat at least once a week As this is great relaxation.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This place is a gem and it's just outside of Tokyo very easy to get to by train. Better than any similar services I received in Tokyo

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/1/2022

It's a pity the store is down, have some upcoming trips to Matsudo.

Ive been here many times, kept it fairly quiet. The quality range of girls was pretty wild. Got a bj there from one of the best looking girls i ever met in p4p, but she left to go travel. Also had to decline a girl (no refund, just cut my losses and walked out after meeting her).