Guest viewing is limited

Yokohama Area Meh time at Rose Color (ShinYokohama)

Paulo78

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Rose Color
https://rosecolor.jp/

Date of Encounter:
July 2022

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 minutes / 10.000 JPY

Type/Location:
Massage parlor

Language Notes:
Japanese only / google translate english

Details of the Encounter:
Some context before starting the review: I'm a Belgian guy staying in ShinYokohama for business purpose. Totally new to the adult entertainments Tokyo area can provide.

After a customer meeting, I decide to try this massage salon close to my hotel, in search for some decent massage and maybe HE. Rose color. The website was quite promising with cute therapists and decent prices for lymphatic massage.

I decided to walk-in, and got greeted by a cute & young lady (probably 22yo). She was definitely not expecting a tall white guy coming in this evening! With some google translate help, I managed to choose the foam wash + shiatsu + lymphatic package for 10.000JPY / 80 minutes. My hopes were high when she made clear that "foam cleaning" was including.

We then headed to the box when I changed for the unfamous under-sized paper underwear while she was preparing the bathroom. She then started the foam washing with light touches and some teasing on the butt/balls area. It was a good start! But then the cleaning feel like taking forever, at some point I was even starting to feel cold because of all the water and the AC blasting... Meh.

It was finally time to move back to the box, and she asked "where do I feel tired". I pointed my lower back, who felts quite painful that day. Then...OMG, she put all her strength/weight, without any warning or warm-up. Definitely the worst massage I got so far... The rest of the course was with some very light touches, definitely forgettable. At this point, I lost all hope for some spiciness, and try to enjoy this bad massage.

What was surprising, is the unmistakable "slurpy" sound coming from the box next to us. I guess someone was getting more lucks over there...!

Then the times ran out, got some tea and I dressed back. I ask the lady which course did the guy next door selected, she smiled and chuckle explaining he choose the most expensive one (2h for 22k something). I guess it's the price to get some fun in this shop....!

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Cute therapist, but bad massage ... Can't recommend, especially for the price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Negi77 and zifix
Thanks for your report from Yokohama. Sorry to hear about the experience...

Approved: 7/24/2022

Thanks for the validation. I was curious about this massage parlor, but I should have pay more attention during the reading of the initial review of our TAG member! No biggies, we learn from our experiences (y)