Guest viewing is limited

Nihonbashi Esthe (aroma Queen)

Tokidoki

Ruler of None
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Syndy (http://nihonbashi-esthe.com/staff.html#syndy)

Date of Encounter:
December 2015

Contact Method:
Telephone: 03-5643-8566 (Japanese)

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 Minutes (12,000 Yen)

Type/Location:
Incall at their shop (東京都中央区日本橋兜町10-6 日本橋中央ビル6F)

Language Notes:
Japanese

Overall Rating:
9 out of 10

Details of the Encounter:
Repeat Visit: (plus her picture was updated)

You can refer to my other review posted here:

http://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/nihonbashi-esthe-aroma-queen-yumi-cindy.9560/

I had Syndy (Cindy?) this time for 90 minutes and it's basically the same routine of body wash > shower > oil massage > *excitement* > Shower > Get Dressed and go home.

Cindy is a very sweet girl and she's terribly shy because she's not sure how to communicate with foreigners. She really doesn't speak much English, but Japanese an Chinese is okay.

The difference on this trip was that her hair was down and I think she looks better with it down...

She does allow touching, this was brought up before... just ask. She can understand when you say "Touching ok?" That said, I've only touched her breasts through her clothes, but she was wearing a kind of thick strapless dress thing and it was kind of hard to get a good feel.

I want to also comment on length of course and expectations. Honestly, they kind of expect one pop because they work you up to the finish but still some guys are just much more sensitive. If you think you'll pop early, then choose 60min so you don't waste time or money.

Closing - I've been coming here weekly now, since it's close to my office. There is a place on the 5th floor of the same building, but I saw some of the girls coming and going from the 5th floor and they weren't so impressive. I'll stick with Aroma Queen since they have been really good to me and despite the age of their shop, they are sweet.

(This will be my last review for them unless something changes...)

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I like this shop because the service is fairly static and I can generally expect the same results.
For best results, call ahead to book a time... showing up without an reservation will just leave you frustrated if no slots are available. (they can only handle about 4 guests at a time)

Despite the age of their shop?

What are you speaking about, more specifically...?

Despite the age of their shop?

What are you speaking about, more specifically...?

I'm talking about the building itself. The rooms are OK, tatami floors with a futon other blankets or a heating pad.
You can see that there have been other businesses in the space, with old hooks on the wall and places where one room was separated into two rooms before.
They have curtains that block off the kitchen area, laundry area and they have a private room for girls to sleep in for breaks.

It's just simply a former mansion converted into a Esute suite. There's nothing really wrong with being old, it's clean and warm where it matters most.

Thanks, understood.

I looked at it on Google Maps SV, yeah it is an older building.

Reactions: Tokidoki