Guest viewing is limited

Nokyung Thai Massage Ueno

gprv

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Nokyung Thai Massage Ueno

Service Name:
Nokyung Course (tip: the HE course is almost always at the bottom of the menu)

Provider Name:
Emi

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.nokyung.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
70分, 11000. You can bring this down to 9000 if you present their Twitter

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
Jan 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I recently discovered the small world of HE massages through Twitter, and stumbled on this shop in Ueno.
I booked through the phone in Japanese, told the time and my name. Searching for the place was not difficult -- a small tip: do not use the stairs.
Emi looked exactly like her photos -- this was great, since most of these places use filters on filters on photos. She looked a bit sleepy though. She speaks English too.
The massage was pretty great. I like thai massages so much, I slept a bit :)
I was asked to flip. She got the lube and tissues. Was shocked to suddenly see her stripping her top off. Apparently, it is standard in this shop to get an HE with the provider topless. Of course I sucked them, with hands roaming. Popped, she wiped the debris off me. There was some time, so I was given a head massage (the one above the shoulders).

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/5/2024

Thanks for the review, I might want to try on my next trip to Japan. Do they accept walk-in? Are they able to communicate in English if I call to reserve? Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the review, I might want to try on my next trip to Japan. Do they accept walk-in? Are they able to communicate in English if I call to reserve? Thanks in advance!
They accept walk-ins but it's always better to reserve beforehand. Worst case is that they'll ask you to come back another time if they're full.
Not so sure about using English to reserve, but seeing that at least one staff speaks it, it should be fine. It's always best to load up on basic nihongo phrases used for reservations.

Thanks for the review! I went based on your rec.
I called ahead to reserve and asked "英語が大丈夫ですか?", she replied "yes, it's fine", her English is better than my Japanese.
I didn't request any specific girl and ended up with Emi as well! Did 90 minutes for 12000.

Agreed, the massage was great, she used a good amount force.
The only difference was she left her top on and she sucked my nipples :ROFLMAO:
I... uh... I didn't realize I liked that...
She seemed to have no issue with roaming hands either.

I've been here and had Ako. She does not look like her photos. She's in her 50s at least. I went when they opened and she kept having to get up to answer the door. The massage was eh and she kept her top on for the HE sadly

Thanks for the info. That's super weird. Emi informed me a while back it was offered in the shop.

I've been here and had Ako. She does not look like her photos. She's in her 50s at least. I went when they opened and she kept having to get up to answer the door. The massage was eh and she kept her top on for the HE sadly

Yikes! I only briefly saw one other girl while I was there, she could have been anywhere in her 20s or 30s.
Now that you mention it, Emi left twice to handle the reception phone, but I was too relaxed to be bothered.