Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
2nd review for long time lurker.

I read a whole LOT of good reviews about this place. And I thought it was not that good. I remember going there back in 2017.
But hey! I'm all up for second chances. So I packed and get ready to give it another shot.

It was at night when I reached Kabukcho, and I saw multiple squads of police with riot shields all around the area. That kinda make me wanna head home. But I held fast.
I walked straight to the place I went back then. But before I went in, I noticed something wrong with it.
It displayed the AF website on the board, but on the entrance it stated Asian...Relaxation or something. I opened up the website and it says entrance on 2F. This was 5F.
I walked away and tried to use google streetview to pinpoint the entrance. Found the elavator and went right on to 2F, all the while staring at the riot squad stationed next to the entrance.

I reached the counter and had a session of Q&A. like first time there, how I found the place.. among others. I mentioned this place and the guy looked very happy. Thanks guys!
I was guided to my room and I waited for the girl to come in. Took a while, but she entered and introduced herself.
We started the massage, and my lord.... she really put in the effort. she said and i quote, "Your body a bit hard. So I massage harder".
I wanted to ask her to soften a bit. but my never-give-up ego said no. So i persevered throughout the massage session. She kept me company with some light chats. We laughed a bit here and there.
In honesty tho, it was a GOOD massage. Breaks up the lumps and tight muscles from all the walking i did that week.

It was almost 1 hour in. She then started working on the soldier. Took a bit to finish.. maybe I got too relaxed.
After everything was done and cleaned, I was like jelly, walking back to my hotel. Not the refreshed type. But uh... like i lost my energy and body loosened up. I had a very good sleep that night.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I still like the massage tho.

Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 3/22/2024