President-club Tokyo

That means they'll pick you up at the 5 stations listed if you call them and make an appointment.

Just refreshing the original question, does anyone have any recent experience with this place? I’m currently on the process of making a reservation.

I made my reservation on LINE with the provider in basic japanese (actually not sure if it’s her or the tenchou maintaining the account). She knows I’m a foreigner. She confirmed the reservation but we did’t talk price. Is this risky and better that we agree on it first?

I made my reservation on LINE with the provider in basic japanese (actually not sure if it’s her or the tenchou maintaining the account). She knows I’m a foreigner. She confirmed the reservation but we did’t talk price. Is this risky and better that we agree on it first?

If you haven't been to the shop and don't know if they charge you extra I would ask first and confirm.....better save than sorry.

Regarding age, these soap queen's probably know tricks none of the young girls below 30 knows.
I think I just haven’t seen the light yet. My sweet spot is probably around 25 right now and haven’t been (un)lucky getting many providers over 30

Last edited:
Regarding age, these soap queen's probably know tricks none of the young girls below 30 knows.

And all of them are still same age than they were five years ago.

Even though the bento box might be old it can still have delicious sushi inside.