40 min 10,000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I enjoy dropping in on random Asian esute places. One that caught my eye the other day was Rakuen, which has a sign at street level just off to the right of the entrance to Don Quijote in Gotanda. The sign is entirely in Japanese but has a big red heart on it.

The shop is on the second floor of a sketchy multi-story building that seems to exclusively contain fuzoku places (I noticed a mahjong parlor and some kind of girl's club upstairs).

The elevator opens right into the waiting area. No buzzer or lock (!)

After a few seconds, a woman came out from behind a curtain and had me sit down to look at the menu. Three courses were offered for 10,000, 15,000 and 20,000. The woman explained (in badly Korean accented Japanese) that the courses were 40, 60, and 80 minutes each, and each course comes with CFS and as many pops as you can manage. "Well, if you put it that way..." I thought, but I decided to do the short/cheap course as I figured I didn't have a ton of endurance today.

I was led to the massage room, which was dingy but pretty clean. Another peculiarity here is that you don't take your street shoes off until you are in the massage room itself. I have to imagine that this is an OCD trigger for some Japanese customers.

My masseuse was a 40-50ish Korean woman named Yumi. She was wearing a very short frilly pink dress that revealed plenty of legs and tits, and she spoke Japanese just fine. Physically she was quite MILFy. Her face was the only especially "old" thing about her, as her teeth were stained and her features were a little homely.

I took a quick shower and then the massage started. It was not an amazing massage, but surprisingly OK by cheap brothel standards. She worked my shoulders, back, and legs for 15-20 minutes, then pushed the towel up and teased my bare ass and legs for a couple of minutes.

Then she went off to take a shower, while I jerked off a little to get myself in the mood.

She came back a couple of minutes later wrapped in a towel, closed the curtain, and hung up the towel to reveal a very nice body. I was expecting more flab, but she was toned and had a nice pair of natural C or D cups, as well as a full but not overpowering bush.

I got up from the table and she immediately responded "ok, I'm on the bottom."

A spot of lube and the fucking commenced. She got into it convincingly -- not like Japanese AV cinematics, but she moaned and grunted just enough to keep me going. I popped and drained myself. She was pleased.

Took another shower, was offered tea, got dressed and moved on. Very efficient operation! I visited around 3 PM on a weekday and I was the only dude there, although Yumi mentioned that they had three girls working. It may get busier at night.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Talk about bang for your buck. If you just want to get it on without breaking the bank, this is a great place to visit.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/17/2024

Title of Your Review:
Rakuen Gotanda - Cheap Splooging FTW

Service Name:
Rakuen

Provider Name:
Yumi

Website/Contact Info:
〒141-0022 東京都品川区東五反田1丁目16−8 03-3446-2207

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min 10,000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I enjoy dropping in on random Asian esute places. One that caught my eye the other day was Rakuen, which has a sign at street level just off to the right of the entrance to Don Quijote in Gotanda. The sign is entirely in Japanese but has a big red heart on it.

The shop is on the second floor of a sketchy multi-story building that seems to exclusively contain fuzoku places (I noticed a mahjong parlor and some kind of girl's club upstairs).

The elevator opens right into the waiting area. No buzzer or lock (!)

After a few seconds, a woman came out from behind a curtain and had me sit down to look at the menu. Three courses were offered for 10,000, 15,000 and 20,000. The woman explained (in badly Korean accented Japanese) that the courses were 40, 60, and 80 minutes each, and each course comes with CFS and as many pops as you can manage. "Well, if you put it that way..." I thought, but I decided to do the short/cheap course as I figured I didn't have a ton of endurance today.

I was led to the massage room, which was dingy but pretty clean. Another peculiarity here is that you don't take your street shoes off until you are in the massage room itself. I have to imagine that this is an OCD trigger for some Japanese customers.

My masseuse was a 40-50ish Korean woman named Yumi. She was wearing a very short frilly pink dress that revealed plenty of legs and tits, and she spoke Japanese just fine. Physically she was quite MILFy. Her face was the only especially "old" thing about her, as her teeth were stained and her features were a little homely.

I took a quick shower and then the massage started. It was not an amazing massage, but surprisingly OK by cheap brothel standards. She worked my shoulders, back, and legs for 15-20 minutes, then pushed the towel up and teased my bare ass and legs for a couple of minutes.

Then she went off to take a shower, while I jerked off a little to get myself in the mood.

She came back a couple of minutes later wrapped in a towel, closed the curtain, and hung up the towel to reveal a very nice body. I was expecting more flab, but she was toned and had a nice pair of natural C or D cups, as well as a full but not overpowering bush.

I got up from the table and she immediately responded "ok, I'm on the bottom."

A spot of lube and the fucking commenced. She got into it convincingly -- not like Japanese AV cinematics, but she moaned and grunted just enough to keep me going. I popped and drained myself. She was pleased.

Took another shower, was offered tea, got dressed and moved on. Very efficient operation! I visited around 3 PM on a weekday and I was the only dude there, although Yumi mentioned that they had three girls working. It may get busier at night.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Talk about bang for your buck. If you just want to get it on without breaking the bank, this is a great place to visit.
Good on ya, man! Thanks!
Sharing is caring!