100 minutes 23,000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Been denied access to places, seems due to caucasian look and almost no japanese conversational skills. Thought there was a better opportunity in trying a foreign service provider, and stumbled an open door in this one a Saturday afternoon.

The desk lady warmly welcomed and explained the options from a printed paper, mostly in Japanese with a bit of English. Made a 90min choice, didn't get any photograph options, perhaps the only girl servicing at the moment was the one I had the session with. Can't tell from sure who she was from the girls currently in the website.

Greeted by friendly not-so-young girl with a short dress, got undressed and got a shower while laying down on a bed, and a short massage. Switched to bed, lights were dimmed and she got naked, nice medium size boobs.

A bit of massage, a slow CBJ which felt good, and then sumata, she allowed being touched and caressed amd licked her boobs. After popping, a quick rinse, and back to another massage in the bed. She was friendly and curious, we somewhat managed to have a bit of google translate conversation, taught me some japanese and korean words that I forgot by now.

Slowly conversation turned again into a handjob, shower after finishing and off we go. More adult service time than actually massage, yet that was the reason going there anyways, so, cool. Felt acceptable the cost/benefit end result.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Thanks for the report from Nagoya!

Approved: 11/22/2022