Sexually Transmitted Disease (std) Talk

Just return from a shop in Tokyo and at begin of session girl put my dick inside her no condom, I didnt get it immediatly, only after like 1m, I said this aint gonna work and we continue all with the condom.
Iam super worry for HIV, is there some chances that I get it? I told her like wtf, she told that its ok, she do health check like every week but Iam still worry like a lot. Is there some places in Tokyo where I can get some sort of express test to check Am I infected? Or its impossible to detect it rn? In general Iam understanding chances pretty low (<0.01%) but still worry as fuck
If you’re going to react like that, then P4P is not for you.

Go and get PEP, the sooner the better.

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean Iam overreacting like chances are almost zero?
You are panicking. Yes. Go get PEP, it will ease your mind. And don’t do P4P again.

Just return from a shop in Tokyo and at begin of session girl put my dick inside her no condom, I didnt get it immediatly, only after like 1m, I said this aint gonna work and we continue all with the condom.
Iam super worry for HIV, is there some chances that I get it? I told her like wtf, she told that its ok, she do health check like every week but Iam still worry like a lot. Is there some places in Tokyo where I can get some sort of express test to check Am I infected? Or its impossible to detect it rn? In general Iam understanding chances pretty low (<0.01%) but still worry as fuck
If you're a heterosexual man in Japan who's not a drug user, the chances of you getting HIV are so incredibly low that they're practically zero.

Reactions: Alice and maikeru
just going to put some finding here.
https://ph-clinic.org/blog/202/
Been doing p4p for ~6 months now so was thinking I should probably get tested (better safe than sorry and all that).
Can't say I have any symptoms of anything - nor have I engaged in any particularly dangerous acts (at worst bbbj/dfk/DATY).

That being the case, which tests would you guys recommend getting?

You mean Iam overreacting like chances are almost zero?
Yeah very unlikely to get HIV. You should get tested though (for all the stds) as if she’s doing it raw with you, she’s probably doing the same with multiple sexual partners.

Also going to the clinic and talking to the doctor etc will help your stress levels.

I recommend this place. They speak english, results delivered online, very private etc. https://ph-clinic.org/en/

Ive been in a similar situation, stressful. I wouldnt say dont do p4p anymore, but just dont put yourself in the situation a provider may jump on your dick without a condom.

Not sure if this question belongs here or in some other soapland q&a thread, but here we go:
we all know it's good practice to pee after sex to help flush out bacteria and prevent even common things like UTI. What's the etiquette for peeing after a soapland session? Do you just pee in the bathing area? give the lady a warning? pay extra for the partial golden shower? or as they usher you out at the end, ask to use the toire first before leaving?

I've always done the last option and my japanese isn't quite good enough to ask the lady about best practices.
Just say you need to pee and then see where that leads. Could open up a whole new world for you…