120 minutes 17000

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
So.... after the incident at Asian Feeling and dinner. I was like might as well go back to Happy Thai Massage for actual relaxation. Gave them a call and booked for 22:00. I did went there few days ago, but it was the same provider Meya and I already did a review regarding her so no point. Meya is not working tonight, so I just walked to there and hope for the best. Arrived at the store and Nami went and greeted me, but need a few mins wait so that was fine. Started to chill for a while and once ready here comes the same old arriving at cubicle, shower alone then head back. Nami is way different then Meya, much cuter and younger by looks, and had an extremely bubbly and fun personality. We had a very fun chat about various topics and normal daily life/family. The massage was acceptable but not as professional as Meya. She like to do singalong the English songs that was playing in the background and we joked for a while but still need to speak to her in Japanese as her English is not good.

So after she done with my backside, she slapped me on the ass and tell me to turn around. Once I did that she started to work on my front side and then comes the HE. As I stated before, Nami is much more playful, so she will muck around more with junior and do some fake moans and positions to make you feel better. In my case it took a little longer due to AF earlier, but it still felt good and enjoyable. After I released, I thank Nami and she proceed with the cleanup, then did more massage and chatting. Just as the massage is finished, went for a shower and dressup. Then all of a sudden she came up to me and gave me a hug and put my head between her cleavage, which was nice. I thanked her for the services and as I was putting on my shoes, the other girls sneaked up behind Nami and pulled her dress up and showed me Nami's nice butt/underwear. So of coz I had to give them my thumb up of Approval. We all had a laugh and I walked back to my hotel feeling a lot more relaxed. Not a bad way for my last night in Tokyo.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
So far I went to Happy Thai Massage three times for this trip and all of them had been quite good. Meya does better massage but probably because she's more mature and know what to do. While Nami is slightly not as good, but her attitude, looks and playfulness makes the experience a lot more fun and enjoyable. When I come back to Japan next year, if I am staying in Shinjuku area, Happy Thai Massage will probably be my first choice instead of AF. Also its easier to make a booking with them as they are not as busy compared to AF as when I called Happy Thai, The girls just told me to just come over and there is time available straight off.

Thanks for your review, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/8/2022