Guest viewing is limited

Fukuoka Area Tenku no matto - なのか (Nanoka)

luomeng141

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Tenku no matto - なのか (Nanoka)

Service Name:
120 minute massage

Provider Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/fukuoka/A4001/A400102/tenkuunomat/girlid-32886821/

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/fukuoka/A4001/A400102/tenkuunomat/

Appointment Length & Costs:
38500 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
First timer here with first review. After reviewing the new city heaven website that shows the gaijin friendly soaps in Fukuoka, I choose a simple massage shop (only HJ, massage, mat play) as I am in the mood of being taken care of.

Once in the shop, the manager asks me if I am fluent in Japanese (spoiler: my Japanese is trash), and after taking my information I am sent to the waiting room. There, the manager shows me the rules (no touching below the waist, basically), and after waiting for some more time I go meet my girl. Yup, I am given no choice on the matter, same as some of the other reviews from Fukuoka. Maybe if I asked, he could have shown me the girls, but as I said my Japanese is trash.

Fortunately, I am really lucky: not only Nanoka is quite cute (girl next door vibes), but also she speaks decent simple English! And she is quite chatty, so while she massages me we spend all the time talking about Japan, about movies, about food… The thing is, the normal oil massage was so so, and she took quite some time massaging my legs, before massaging my back while resting my head in her (warm and soft) thighs. However, she created a very nice “friend you just met” atmosphere that was really comfy.

Also, the erotic part of the oil massage was much better, focusing in my thighs and my ballsack (first time getting that one, impressed!). And when we moved to the mat play things became even more fun: with lots of hugs, lots of caressing, and lots of mutual massaging — with her first wearing a micro bikini, and then topless. Finally, I popped my soapy mat cherry. And after that, more hugging, more chatting, and more good vibes till I left the place.

In the end, although the service could have been better (normal massage was so so, she took too much time with the legs, mat play time felt a bit short…), the thing is that I actually had lots of fun, and I think she also had a good time, as we bonded a little.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Nanoka is quite cute, with lively eyes and a lovely smile. And although her service is at times so so, her bubbly personality and her natural curiosity makes me want to hug her for hours. I would recommend her if you want a comfy time with a girl next door that speaks English.

Thank you for your contribution, the community appreciates your time in sharing the experience.

Approved: 1/26/2023