Telephone http://www.night.ne.jp/tokyo/maneerat/main.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 Hour / 10,000 Yen

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese (basic)

Details of the Encounter:
Called up reception. Lady on the call said there is a waiting time of 20 minutes. Location was in apartment complex.

I was not expecting anything more than a normal massage - but their website hinted in other direction. To remain calm and not get more nervous - I approached the place as a normal thai massage place.

Thai lady(~40 age) name Kun-pep - asked which menu from the option (Oil vs regular and duration). I picked regular for 7K for 60 minutes massage - she asked whether I would want a Hand job - that would cost extra 3K. So 10K for 60 minutes.

Shower -> Massage - relaxing ; conversation in japanese during the massage, in the flow of friendly conversations - I asked her if she gets tired due to her work and touched her hands and legs to check where it hurts the most. Message went well and she asked to turn with my face up and looked it - its HJ time. I offered to massage her before HJ and she accepted. I got excited hearing her moaning as I feel her body (note: she didn't undress herself). After body to body touch, she felt her erection and she said its time to give junior some attention.
She was sitting away and requested to sit in crisscross (X) leg position - so that i can feel her smooth thighs and finger her from outside.

It was one of the best feeling ever. I told her I wish I could do more - she said she wants to - but can't as its against the law. She guided me to the shower and offered tea and left.

I was very nervous at first - but ended very well.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Going forward, will only go to providers that are either chains of stores or have their own websites as a way to filter out "shady/risky" ones