70 minutes / 10,000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
July 2022

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I have been to this shop countless times and seen Miki many times, but this review just covers the first time I went there earlier this year.

I work in Shimbashi and had only recently started going back to the office. Obviously, like many longtime residents of Tokyo who have a DICK between their legs, I was disappointed that AI Shimbashi closed. That place was really the gold standard. Well, at least we still have this place providing an awesome massage ~and~ a handjob for one fixed price.

The first time I came here, I had been out getting a haircut across the street and just went in randomly. I drew Miki, a sweet looking Thai girl with huge fake tits. We immediately had an unbelievable vibe. YMMV but I have a feeling this girl has won over a ton of customers with her warm and caring demeanor.

First of all, she gave me an amazing massage. Almost on the level of AI, but like a Thai version. Her hands are like magic. On the flip, she could tell I really like her breasts, so she took her shirt and bra off. She has this weird sticky bra which she says she only removes for me (lmao). Whatever, we all love a little bullshit in our lives.

We wound up just making out for like 5 or 10 minutes. Eventually we were running out of time so she gave me a great handjob. We exchanged Line and message all the time. Needless to say I have seen her many more times and she is just the best. Other girls at this shop are also awesome but Miki is my atf Thai in Tokyo.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I am legit in love with this woman

Thanks for your contribution, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 1/6/2023