Guest viewing is limited

Trendy (and General Dream Group) Soapland

Status
Not open for further replies.

undercovgaijin

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I recently moved (back?) to Tokyo-- and while I've had my own share of fun, I would really like to get advice on expanding my experience (with non-Japanese..?). However, I understand that the best advice comes to those who contribute, so I would also like to share what I can; hopefully it's of use for others.

Beforehand: I'm actually of Japanese ancestry and speak the language (not native, but fluently), and I generally go to places under the guise of being Japanese. This may or may not affect the applicability of the info I share, and I don't check the Gaijin-friendliness of places I go.

So, with that--

Dream Group (Trendy): I'd say 98% of my experience in Japan has been with Soaplands, and am not interested outside of FS. DG is a group I've used before both as a cheaper provider, and giving a fix of gigantic boobies. Generally speaking though, I think Gaijin customers are pushed over to the more expensive Edinburgh and Prima Donna shops? Anyway, my favorite of the group is Trendy; I guess it has the highest level of huge-boob girls (talking H cup+, though I'd want at least an I cup here). At 90 mins as the shortest course (28,000), you'll get 2 pops and decent service. The other thing you should know is that this group is nama FS as a default, so you should speak up if you want otherwise.

Izumikawa
Face: 5/10
Boobs: MASSIVE/10 (I don't think the sites' I-cup description is actually right)
Body: 3/10 (biiiig belly)
Description: She may be the definition of what fans of the group call the "DG body"-- attitude fans have that you go expecting a bit rotundness and pics that are overly-flattering. Nevertheless, she has a lot of Japanese fans for whatever reason. She was the first in the group I experienced (without ever looking at online reviews), and I regret it in terms her body; but her attitude and service were quite good. A bit of a bimbo, so I wouldn't say she was the best conversationalist.

Okamoto
Face: 7/10
Boobs: Perfect/10
Body: 8/10
Description: Okamoto-san has some very loyal fans, and for very good reason... This woman is without a doubt the most amazing service/memorable of my soap land experiences. First off, her body is pretty damn dynamite-- from those insane full-body I-Cup boobs (not flat at all!), shapely yet tight body, and wonderfully grab-able ass, and full sex-me lips and eyes. Service was incredible, she made out with me at the door and took me straight to bed (soku-soku), ENVELOPED me in those boobies, and making a sexy-smooth transition to FS right there. We had a bath and brief break, and still spent a good 40 mins on the on-mat hump. I think if I were to meet her again, I'd keep in on the bed and try to go for 3 pops. A woman of few words, but with an incredibly sexy aura and fantastic service. Have yet to meet a better value-for-my-yen, but she only is active in very limited work-day-hours-on-workdays...

Shirato
Face: 5.5/10
Boobs: 8/10
Body: 6/10
Description: Basic service, one of the skinnier girls in the group, and skinnier for the size of her boobs. Good in the sense she doesn't have a super flabby belly, but can't hold a candle on Okamoto-san. Face was a BIT of a disappointment too, but workable. Also one of the younger girls? Overall pretty good.

Interested(?) (on my radar based on reviews):
-Yuhara (Massive boobs, massive nipples, younger, not a fatty-- service/sexiness a bit amateurish, but I don't care about that)
-Makino (Masive boobs, also AF ok! But her body seems to have pretty iffy-reviews)
-Nakano at Club Yume (supposedly looks just like her photos, is friendly, but tech is terribly amateurish-- again, no fucks given by me)

This concludes my review. Will post on some other women and soaplands soon.
(As for my own questions/wish for advice-- I'm looking for anyone who can fill me in on cheap FS outside soaplands, and especially on non-Japanese girls. Don't care what type: Chinese/Taiwanese, SEA, Korean, White, but believe will definitely get bored with only Yamato-deshiko...)
^please PM me if you have any relevant advice :3

Last edited:
Reactions: darkholer
Thanks TAG-- will continue to write and post, until I get what I know is relevant onto the table.

There were more girls from this group I could have reviewed, but they're no longer there-- I kept to chicks I know are still there and are recent enough for me to know they probably couldn't have changed enough to make a difference.

Reactions: Jimmydr
The other thing you should know is that this group is nama FS as a default, so you should speak up if you want otherwise.
walls.jpg

hey bro can you try MIZUMAKI and give me your review on her? I would be coming in feb so I would like to go at least twice during my time there. any other recommendation for good soapland would be appreciated too!

Reactions: Jimmydr
hey bro can you try MIZUMAKI and give me your review on her? I would be coming in feb so I would like to go at least twice during my time there. any other recommendation for good soapland would be appreciated too!
hey there, mizumaki doesnt take foreigners. Although i did in fact try to book her from her blog and did not really try at the shop. No harm trying but if she says she doesnt take chances are its pretty slim unless you can pass off as a japanese

Reactions: Ks88
I saw Okamoto recently. She's not hot at all - not a taste issue I think, just very non hot (or non-lovely). For the life of me, I can not figure out the review above.

Trendy is cheap as chips, but pretty damn tatty as well. You get what you pay for I guess.

She's a super nice woman though and does work it hard. Just NOT hot.

Reactions: John Chavers
hey there, mizumaki doesnt take foreigners. Although i did in fact try to book her from her blog and did not really try at the shop. No harm trying but if she says she doesnt take chances are its pretty slim unless you can pass off as a japanese

so you mean you tried her already? does she look as good as the picture?? i am asian and i can say i am half japanese to see if it works..

I saw Okamoto recently. She's not hot at all - not a taste issue I think, just very non hot (or non-lovely). For the life of me, I can not figure out the review above.

Trendy is cheap as chips, but pretty damn tatty as well. You get what you pay for I guess.

She's a super nice woman though and does work it hard. Just NOT hot.

so you dont really recommend the place?

I tried her.

If you think you're going to get that girl for that money, you're dreaming.

It didn't float my boat but if you have a low budget, try it. If you have more to spend, don't go there.

I tried her.

If you think you're going to get that girl for that money, you're dreaming.

It didn't float my boat but if you have a low budget, try it. If you have more to spend, don't go there.

haha wait so you mean she dont even look good at the picture? soo what would be your recommendation?

The picture is fine. The reality isn't what's in the picture.

hahaha i see..wow you saved me sir! so what are your recommendation for soapland?

I'll be honest, I'm a soap neophyte. Trendy sucked though.

Get Hiromi at Asian Mystique or Tae at Nasty Dolls. More money, but they are both hot (in different ways). You won't be disappointed.

I'll be honest, I'm a soap neophyte. Trendy sucked though.

Get Hiromi at Asian Mystique or Tae at Nasty Dolls. More money, but they are both hot (in different ways). You won't be disappointed.

haha i guess up to each preference huh..i think soapland has the mat play thats why it seems worth the money. you never been to any soapland you like?
mind sharing with me whats so special about the 2 girls in your opinion? dont worry i will read up on reviews as well

The picture is fine. The reality isn't what's in the picture.

I'd say this is true, but nowhere did I say that she looks exactly like her pictures-- but she looks MUCH MORE like her pictures than most low-end soap places.

As I said, I think spending 40k+ to fuck a single girl is ridiculous, and just not happening from me. IMO, that's a chump's choice, because you could easily tap girls way hotter than Yoshiwara's upper rung for ~200 USD if in China or elsewhere in Asia. I see mongering in Japan as just getting by until the next 出張 if you read me. Plus I LOVE big tits and full service. As far as that sect of the market goes, Okamoto is a great choice-- sticking by that.

hmm true that..i know thailand have really beautiful girls that does soapland at maybe 10k only. btw undercover have you tried mizumaki before?

hmm true that..i know thailand have really beautiful girls that does soapland at maybe 10k only. btw undercover have you tried mizumaki before?

Go and try it out for yourself and stop demanding for info, your selfish attitude is starting to piss everyone off.

Reactions: John Chavers
Go and try it out for yourself and stop demanding for info, your selfish attitude is starting to piss everyone off.

Please report or send me/another moderator a PM when you see these issues instead of attacking other members in a thread. Thanks.

Stop asking the same question repeatedly. You have over 50 posts, and from what I see have posted 8 threads and NONE of them are reviews of girls you've seen in Japan. Review boards are about "give and take", not just "take". You are generally not going to get specific information from people, much less someone doing you the favor of seeing a provider for you to see if she's any good, if you aren't providing value to the board.

I'm locking this thread, because people should be posting reviews on individual providers/experiences and not on an agency. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.