Line from the website

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min, 15000

Type/Location:
Ueno/in store

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Browsed through a “top” list for Este around Ueno and picked number 3 from the list. Used the line on their website to book, booked 120 minutes and as stupid as I was, I didn’t nominate anyone (see below).

I didn’t ask if they are ok with foreigners and they never asked if I was one, so it never came up. I Used Japanese when booking.

Arrived at the shop on the dot and got greeted by a BIG lady. Maybe she is just the receptionist I thought? The store walls were full of pics of sexy ladies in costumes so I thought to myself today is a good day. Took the 120mins (13000 with 3000 discount during daytime) and the lady asked if I wanted any options? So I went with the “sexy cosplay”!

All the images and dreams were shattered in seconds as the big lady said, please wait she will go change?! Wtf?

Service was the usual, shower, wash back, flip and pop for the first time. I closed my eyes the whole time so I could imagine it was some sexy lady. Clean up, go to the room followed by a massage that seemed to never end. I just lied there with my eyes closed pretending to sleep. Flip, another pop and quickly out of the store.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Recommendation on the basis that they seem to have also sexy staff so they might look good in those skimpy cosplay outfits. Might book a new session with someone less than 80 kgs…

Thanks for your report, much appreciated. It's always a roll of the dice without some prior knowledge.

Approved: 4/18/2022

Wow! What an experience! Two pops at a men’s esthe from a BBW Japanese provider? Sign me up! Question. How old was she? I guess she wasn’t over 50 or would’ve mentioned it. I wonder if you remember her name or did you already expunge it from memory? (Lol) Anyway, thanks for the review.

I know where that place is next to the Sutton Hotel and a few doors down from my favorite Tonkatsu place in the area (Maruichi). I don't mind a big lady but I'm wondering how the akasuri was. Sometimes I just want to have my back sanded down and smoothed out but all of the akasuri places I used to frequent have closed or changed ownership.