70min - ¥10,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Another rainy day in Shinjuku and I was off to a bad start. The first shop I tried was temporarily closed so I decided to go to Happy Thai Massage.

This was my third time to visit, previously having seen JJ and Yuka.

When I arrived, I was greeted by by Meya. She currently has bleach blonde hair and seems much older and heavier than her profile picture would suggest.
Another girl briefly peaked her head out from the center cubicle as I asked Meya if they had time free at the moment. She replied yes but didn't make any motion to have me enter so I asked if now was ok. I was then offered a seat and the menu.
I chose the 70min course for ¥10,000 and waited while she went to get things ready. I was finishing taking my shoes off when she asked "are you ok?" seemingly as if I was taking too long.

I was shown to the cubicle and handed a towel and she said she'd get the shower ready. As I was getting undressed she peaked in a couple times and then, one again, "are you ok?". Sigh...

After showering, the massage began and there was some of the standard chitchat but that died out pretty quickly. The shop had another customer come and the other girl seemed a bit more upbeat and chatty. There was a fair amount of cross cubicle chatter in Thai but not too distracting to me.

On the flip she worked her way to the release but there was no eye contact - just looking up at the clock and down to my groin. Unfortunately, the disinterest from her had spread to me and it made it hard for me to pop, so more jack hammering and oil from her until I was finally able to reach deep down into my psyche and find a different "Happy" place to allow me to let go.

She silently cleaned me up, cleaned up and came back to finish the massage. She went the full 70min. Once finished, she set up the shower and asked if I wanted some tea.
While I was getting dressed it was back to the strange passive aggressive checking to see if I was done dressing and the now requisite "are you ok?"...

While the main massage part was OK, overall it was a disappointment and mostly regretful. I should have used my common sense and either left at the early awkwardness or requested someone else.

My fist time at Happy with JJ was pretty good, Yuka was just ok, and Meya was disappointing. Given the trend, I'm afraid to visit a fourth time.

Also, so far, each of the ladies have been pretty heavy. Not typically my preference.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
For Thai massage, I think I'll be trying other places before considering Happy again.

Thanks for your review, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/8/2022