Phone - https://sb-unpretei.com/sp/top.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
60min ~13000

Type/Location:
Rental room

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I’ve been to lovely hand many times, which is similar, but after reading some reviews here I decided to give unpretei a shot. The booking process was pretty straightforward. Gave them a call, asked about a particular girl and time. She wasn’t available so I just took whoever was. Call was all in Japanese. I speak well enough, though it should be obvious from my accent that I am not native. I wasn’t asked anything about being a foreigner. You probably need ~N3 to understand the directions. I had to give my name and phone number for registration. There was also a 1000 discount for newcomers. I actually went a second time, and will combine both reviews.

みさ - meguro location

I was told to call from meguro station 5 minutes before play time. After calling, I was led to a nearby rental room and paid 2000 for the time. Once in the room the girl arrives with a menu and the final payment is given to the girl.

Misa showed up, and my first impression is that she’s the kind of hot girl you’d see walking around Ebisu (or nakameguro I guess, since this was meguro). The nice thing about this place is you actually get to see the girl in real life before deciding which course to choose. She was hot as hell so I obviously opted for the full nude course.

She undressed and I was not disappointed. Slim tight body, with a golden brown tone. Decent sized boobs. She was very playful, grabbing my hand and putting it to her butt and boobs, giving surprise hugs, etc. On the other hand, it was all very mechanical and probably her standard routine. The rest of the play was the same way, very skilled, but obviously very practiced.

Face 9/10
Body 8/10
Technique 7/10
GFE 3/10

ゆわ - shinbashi location

The slight difference here was that after selecting the course, The girl entered it onto some app in her phone and asked me to tap to acknowledge the details.

Yuwa was a tall girl with a pretty face and a huge ass. Seriously, quite the ass for Japan. Unfortunately, she apparently doesn’t do full nude so I didn’t get to see it in detail. I opted for topless and her boobs were average. She was quite the talker and spent a lot of time just running her fingers over my body while doing so. When she got down to business her technique was decent. She kept telling me to wake up if I closed my eyes, and then cutely making eye contact.

Face 8/10
Body 7/10
Technique 6/10
GFE 6/10

All in all, it seems the girls here are extremely attractive, particularly if you care about face. Light years apart from lovely hand, these are more like the girls your find at tobita in osaka. The girl’s also seem to be very composed and practiced. If you want an innocent girl and more gfe, lovely hand is a better alternative. If you want the hottest girls in town, come here.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I’m considering never going back, only because regularly meeting girls this hot is going to ruin dating and other p4p for me

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review(s)!

Approved: 1/16/2022

At that price point, sounds worth a try.

Sorry for the bump, but curious if anybody can elaborate a bit on the "secret options" here. I see on the official site that some girls have it mentioned as part of their profile, however I found a separate Japanese site which seems to suggest that a lot more girls do secret options than are mentioned officially.

Is this the kind of thing you can directly ask the girl about, or do you need to be a regular for some of them? Just curious what to expect.

The official site also says you can order online without calling after you use the service once, anyone can confirm?

Sorry for the bump, but curious if anybody can elaborate a bit on the "secret options" here. I see on the official site that some girls have it mentioned as part of their profile, however I found a separate Japanese site which seems to suggest that a lot more girls do secret options than are mentioned officially.

Is this the kind of thing you can directly ask the girl about, or do you need to be a regular for some of them? Just curious what to expect.

The official site also says you can order online without calling after you use the service once, anyone can confirm?
You just need to ask them directly. Really depends in the girl, their mood, the customer at the time, etc etc.

ive been there a lot and there’s no correlation in service level between girls with the secret option advertised and those without.

Reactions: Alice
Even with the regular options, some of then are listed 悩み中 and the girl will decide based on her mood and how much she likes you. Basically it all comes down to the girl.