Yoshiwara Soapland Spreadsheet and Discussion Thread (Updated May 2024)

I think EXE is a bit more open to foreigners now, was accepted with very basic/near zero Japanese. Same foreigner taxes apply

Reactions: CatWalk and Alice
Hello guys sorry for the amateur question but I am interested in a girl of Versailles, how do I make a reservation or should I just walk into it and hope she is free? I saw that maybe by Line directly from their webpage but I also see something about using a 3rd party called city heaven

Hello guys sorry for the amateur question but I am interested in a girl of Versailles, how do I make a reservation or should I just walk into it and hope she is free? I saw that maybe by Line directly from their webpage but I also see something about using a 3rd party called city heaven

let me assume you have near zero Japanese level and without a local phone number, so,

you could use Line or Twitter to contact the girl directly and make the reservation.

you also could walk in the shop to make a booking and then follow their guidance.

in either ways, you will need to know her shift and dates of on-duty, usually CityHeaven has that info.

if you want to take a gamble, just walk in the shop on a day the girl is on duty and try to catch a free slot, the best time is working day afternoon 1-5pm, bad weather is a perk. this is not recommended.

all the above subject to a key factor:

whether she is open to non japanese speaker and your nationality.

you may search here to see whether anyone gave a review of this girl, if yes that means your chance is high.

let me assume you have near zero Japanese level and without a local phone number, so,

you could use Line or Twitter to contact the girl directly and make the reservation.

you also could walk in the shop to make a booking and then follow their guidance.

in either ways, you will need to know her shift and dates of on-duty, usually CityHeaven has that info.

if you want to take a gamble, just walk in the shop on a day the girl is on duty and try to catch a free slot, the best time is working day afternoon 1-5pm, bad weather is a perk. this is not recommended.

all the above subject to a key factor:

whether she is open to non japanese speaker and your nationality.

you may search here to see whether anyone gave a review of this girl, if yes that means your chance is high.
Thank you very much my friend

Last edited:
sadly, as a place getting more popular to foreigners, tencho will be tempted to add gaijin tax I am afraid..
Could also have the adverse effect. One of Blue's selling points to me was their good treatment of foreigners. Without that, they're a just another 75k shop with not nearly as compelling of a roster compared to some other HE stores.

Reactions: Alice and SpecialK
Could also have the adverse effect. One of Blue's selling points to me was their good treatment of foreigners. Without that, they're a just another 75k shop with not nearly as compelling of a roster compared to some other HE stores.
Remains to see if that is applied when booking as locals.
After the treatment of the girl with menstruation don't expect me to be the one to try though.

Just went yshirts to watashi, darling course is now 31500 yen for 70mins ?

Just went yshirts to watashi, darling course is now 31500 yen for 70mins ?
Spreadsheet has lowest price for cheapest course without nomination and foreigner fees. A foreigner cant play for 12,000yen/40mins at Y-Shirts. Only Japanese going free with the housewife cast can get that low price.
Darling course is the priciest tier and your price also has foreigner tax and nomination fee added.

Reactions: Alice
Sponge. Literally shove a sponge way up in there and soldier on. Fuck that shop for not respecting their ladies.
Tried it with a soap girl once on the tail end of her period. Lasted longer than her usual and still with a pretty heavy flow. The most awkward session we had. Timing was off. She was scared to get blood on me so a very apprehensive session. Of course fingering and the deed itself with a sponge felt so weird.

Overall, do you think Aira is being a spoiled princess to want to cancel an appointment and take a day off? Or, is the shop being too harsh by reducing her next month's shifts as punishment?
It's sad coz I was closely following Aira. Met her before when she worked in Reflection. Very accommodating and GFE. Amazing kisser and gave the only CBJ I ever enjoyed. Hopefully she gets to work somewhere more understanding of menstruation in the future.

Never considered the CH points though, will investigate that. I would assume, being in a sales business, that CH charges the girls/shops a fee for each booking?
Got it confirmed from a store mgr, shops pay a fixed rate monthly to use City Heaven.
So using it for booking doesn't change their earnings, no additional costs for individual bookings.

A small shop might pay a monthly fee of 100,000 yen, the individual bookings doesn't change their cost.
A big popular shop might pay 1,000,000 yen monthly, yet again, no extra cost for individual bookings.

Looks like Nanase is allowing people to still use the old payment system as long as they meet 3 criteria:

1. Following her and the shop on twitter
2. Add Blue Tokyo as a My Shop on CH
3. Write a review

After noticing Nanase had this on her profile, I did try to see if other providers had it or not, but I only saw her in the quick 4~5 providers I looked at. If she can get an exclusive discount like this for her, I'm sure she can also wipe away a gaijin tax

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/bluechateau/girlid-50819383/diary/pd-636358603/?of=y2
1712205347295.png

Reactions: SpecialK
After noticing Nanase had this on her profile, I did try to see if other providers had it or not, but I only saw her in the quick 4~5 providers I looked at. If she can get an exclusive discount like this for her, I'm sure she can also wipe away a gaijin tax
Read further......

そして大きなトラブルがあり
🈵→🈳になった枠もあるので
姫予約大募集中です💌❗️
Looks like staff's treatment of girls backfired and they have to play this card to get bookings. I say, don't use Blue Tokyo until and official excuse is produced with that asshole staff fired.

Looks like staff's treatment of girls backfired and they have to play this card to get bookings.
It's really a shame that it's the girls are affected by this. They are hard working and really accomodation (the ones I have met) and it is too bad that they are suffering now.
I say, don't use Blue Tokyo until and official excuse is produced with that asshole staff fired.
That would sadly also hurt the girls. Would still like to visit my favourites and see them be successful at Tokyo Blue. Especially Nanase if she is going back to 55k.

If the treatment there is actually bad, then I hope they all move to a better shop.

That would sadly also hurt the girls. Would still like to visit my favourites and see them be successful at Tokyo Blue. Especially Nanase if she is going back to 55k.
There is a number of companies that admit mistakes and earn respect that way, it's not a weakness, it's a strength being able to do that.

I will not shame guys for using the store and obviously, any able girls will find other shops.

I, however, will not be using Blue Tokyo anytime soon.
Other better options are endless.

Last edited:
When I find a review with sensitive content I report it instead of leaving a comment.
A comment normally creates engagement and more views!

Example of report below!

Screenshot_20240405-202425393_1.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240405-202357143_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20240405-202357143_1.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 42
2 updates I noticed:

Martini is now on cityheaven traveler, 100k for 120 minutes:

https://chn.cityheaven.net/en/tokyo/A1311/rosso-martini/

Blue Tokyo is also now on cityheaven traveler, but now with a Gaijin tax of 10k:

https://chn.cityheaven.net/en/tokyo/A1311/bluechateau/

Not sure if both shops will keep on using the CH traveler rate considering the extensive Blue Tokyo reviews and the recent Martini review.

CH Traveller is a different story... The targeted audience is absolutely those with ZERO Japanese and even don't know the existence of CH (not CH Traveller), nor with any knowledge about soapland's business.

So it is understandable the shop needs to pay CH Traveller (commission) to get their shops listed over there, given they want to serve such audience, that's why we see the price there are much higher.

I am in doubt for whom is able to communicate in Japanese (or repeaters) the shop still charge 10000y more just because the shop is listed on CH Traveller.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice
CH Traveller is a different story... The targeted audience is absolutely those with ZERO Japanese and even don't know the existence of CH (not CH Traveller), nor with any knowledge about soapland's business.

So it is understandable the shop needs to pay CH Traveller (commission) to get their shops listed over there, given they want to serve such audience, that's why we see the price there are much higher.

I am in doubt for whom is able to communicate in Japanese (or repeaters) the shop still charge 10000y more just because the shop is listed on CH Traveller.
Yes, I completely agree.
It must cost a lot to advertise on city traveler as well so they are just ramping up the gaijin tax of people who come from that site to cover the advertisement fees of the site with it.
Doesn’t have much to do with foreigners who contact them through other platforms.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Yes, I completely agree.
It must cost a lot to advertise on city traveler as well so they are just ramping up the gaijin tax of people who come from that site to cover the advertisement fees of the site with it.
Doesn’t have much to do with foreigners who contact them through other platforms.
That got me thinking, are there even shops on there that actually inflate them even higher if you decide to book through them vs doing a walkin? At least as far as I can tell for Tokyo soaplands, turns out exactly Ailedore has prices the same for foreigners (based off of the spreadsheet). I was also about to include SOAPLANDE TOKYO, but then I checked their website and...
70min 41,000円→31,000円(さらにネット指名料無料or+10分無料サービス)
外国人お客様の場合は、通常料金より+10,000円になります。
It was all smoke and mirrors

Which now puts Ailedore up to question... Everything else is +10k or if you're like the Cospara group, just nearly doubling the price so that you might as well go to a high end soap