Yoshiwara Soapland Spreadsheet and Discussion Thread (Updated May 2024)

That got me thinking, are there even shops on there that actually inflate them even higher if you decide to book through them vs doing a walkin? At least as far as I can tell for Tokyo soaplands, turns out exactly Ailedore has prices the same for foreigners (based off of the spreadsheet). I was also about to include SOAPLANDE TOKYO, but then I checked their website and...

It was all smoke and mirrors
confuse them by showing this Screenshot_20240408-144220.png

https://soapland-tokyo.com/system/

• Haha
Reactions: SealedTears
CH Traveller is a different story... The targeted audience is absolutely those with ZERO Japanese and even don't know the existence of CH (not CH Traveller), nor with any knowledge about soapland's business.

So it is understandable the shop needs to pay CH Traveller (commission) to get their shops listed over there, given they want to serve such audience, that's why we see the price there are much higher.

I am in doubt for whom is able to communicate in Japanese (or repeaters) the shop still charge 10000y more just because the shop is listed on CH Traveller.
True for some shops, others charge the CH traveler rate for any foreigner, even if you go through the provider through Hime-Yoyaku and communicate in Japanese. Can think of a few of these off the top of my head such as Club 39, Tokyo Bunny's Club, Cospara, Versailles, Pepepino ect....

That got me thinking, are there even shops on there that actually inflate them even higher if you decide to book through them vs doing a walkin? At least as far as I can tell for Tokyo soaplands, turns out exactly Ailedore has prices the same for foreigners (based off of the spreadsheet). I was also about to include SOAPLANDE TOKYO, but then I checked their website and...

It was all smoke and mirrors

Which now puts Ailedore up to question... Everything else is +10k or if you're like the Cospara group, just nearly doubling the price so that you might as well go to a high end soap
I’m not sure what Ailedore is like post pandemic, but pre pandemic foreigners always managed to negotiate prices down by a few 10.000 yen when doing a walk in.

I’m not sure what Ailedore is like post pandemic, but pre pandemic foreigners always managed to negotiate prices down by a few 10.000 yen when doing a walk in.
Can verify, as a first timer walking in, the very friendly tencho offered me a 10k discount without negotiating. He tried to push Riona on me but I remembered the TAG review and insisted on seeing their then-poster girl Minami (now Rio at Segretario).

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice
True for some shops, others charge the CH traveler rate for any foreigner, even if you go through the provider through Hime-Yoyaku and communicate in Japanese. Can think of a few of these off the top of my head such as Club 39, Tokyo Bunny's Club, Cospara, Versailles, Pepepino ect....

yes i know, because it appears "unfair" to foreigner booking via CH Traveller vs. walk-in, but given the language level it should be negotiated on the ground.

personally i wont consume in these shops.

Can verify, as a first timer walking in, the very friendly tencho offered me a 10k discount without negotiating. He tried to push Riona on me but I remembered the TAG review and insisted on seeing their then-poster girl Minami (now Rio at Segretario).

Ailedore is a good "foreigner friendly" shop, though it is expensive (80,000/120mins).

No extra tax, girls quality is in general not bad, hime reservation is doable for quite some providers. They just publish the same price on their twitter.

And yes if you want the price is negotiatable when walking kin.

I thought it was generally frowned upon to try to haggle at soaplands because “Japan isn’t like [other SEA country’s P4P]”

I find CH Traveler to be useful only in the sense that it flags a place to me as being open to foreigners. However all the prices are ultra inflated on there when comparing to the Japanese website prices.

Based on reading reviews on TAG, whether the price is actually followed through on seems to vary place to place. Furthermore it seems the gaijin-friendliness policy seems to vary; for example Bijin Lab appears on CH Traveler at mega inflated prices, yet we have users on here saying gaijins are a no-go unless they're existing customers from the past.

I thought it was generally frowned upon to try to haggle at soaplands because “Japan isn’t like [other SEA country’s P4P]”
A lot of places have non negotiable rates, yes.
However there are certain high end soaps who do try to pawn off their girls who don’t get full booked for cheaper prices through touts who ask for the budget of the client and then find a girl who is available at that price, or through waving someone in and then negotiating with them.
The good thing about this is that the shop usually completely eats the discount and that the girl gets as much as she would get from any walk in client afaik.

Furthermore it seems the gaijin-friendliness policy seems to vary; for example Bijin Lab appears on CH Traveler at mega inflated prices, yet we have users on here saying gaijins are a no-go unless they're existing customers from the past.
Well, have a look at Bijin Labs cast on City Heaven Traveler, only one girl, blond Serena.

Reactions: Alice
However there are certain high end soaps who do try to pawn off their girls who don’t get full booked for cheaper prices through touts who ask for the budget of the client and then find a girl who is available at that price, or through waving someone in and then negotiating with them.
Happens all the time and especially during poor weather or when Japan is playing important games in popular tournaments like Soccer World Cup, Olympics etc etc.....

Lol, that answers the question...but is it worth paying listing fees if only one girl is available at these inflated rates for English speakers?
Pretty sure it's a yearly fee and they never listed foreigner friendly high ranked girls, only less popular ones and as they left shop they were removed without the new foreigner friendly ones being added.

Looks like staff's treatment of girls backfired and they have to play this card to get bookings. I say, don't use Blue Tokyo until and official excuse is produced with that asshole staff fired.

Even though she's like the only one doing this discount, they still won't let up on her...

• Sad
Well, money talks, don't use Blue Tokyo!

Still giving the girls hassle for having menstruation on a monthly basis, that shop sure stinks!
I was thinking of visiting Nanase despite all of the drama, hoping that her situation might be different, but nah. Hopefully she moves to a better shop that takes care of her

I agree that the shop is crap for giving the girls hassle for this, but doesn’t her tweet say that she doesn’t want to move? (動きたくない rather than 働きたくない)

You’re right. I misread that.

Looking at her monthly schedule again, for her sake, I hope the time she posted that was accurate because it would be the start of her period break from work

Last edited:
I agree that the shop is crap for giving the girls hassle for this, but doesn’t her tweet say that she doesn’t want to move? (動きたくない rather than 働きたくない)
not sure if I understand it correctly but it sound like random rant on girl's period day.

Update

Honey Group shops Honey Collection, Honey Company, Maid Master and Good Wife will discontinue free shuttle services on 4/26.

A serious attempt on their end to stop Bad Manners!

Reactions: Sudsy
Opera has introduced Platinum Course, this coincides with a number of ex Versailles top rankers joining the store.

I think EXE is a bit more open to foreigners now, was accepted with very basic/near zero Japanese. Same foreigner taxes apply
Aida in EXE was also fluent in English. I have nothing but trust in her multiple playing.