Maria

Country & City:
thailand, bangkok

Date of Encounter:
Early Aug 2022

Contact Method:
walk in

Internet Link?:
Not an official link, youtube( watch?v=yHxR_lU7suk)

Appointment Length & Costs:

Type/Location:
Maria Hotel & Spa ,234 Ratchadaphisek Rd, Din Daeng, Bangkok 10400, Thailand

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Day One(part 1)

Landed airport ard 2:30, ½ hour out airport, 30min reach sukumvit hotel, smoother than pre-covid(before was very packed and crowded), bought a sim card while waiting for my luggage next to the counter.
Plan 5pm head out, but taking longer time, anyway is still well ahead of my schedule to be back sukmimit 8-9pm to continue my mission, so left 5:30PM and reach Mariah 6pm.

The entrance door got a temperature scan , the door lady attendant paste a round stick on my shirt(covid or monkey box??), and ask me if any captain that I have, and one volunteer captain just bring me in, through the walking lane of the corridor, into a hall (previously was walled) .
In front , long bench , seated economy tag, on the right, about 4 of 3-5 seated sofa are those XXL(9k) and above.

The long bench I spotted one target out of all if I will be choose, and one prettiest of all available and is PRM , 13.5k. Very young , innocent looking that really don’t look working girl(that like those trying hard to lure you), I have to say is tobita standard, and is I can’t find in yoshiwara, and is tobita rate as well, about 61K for 1.5 hour.
I know my first day I can’t gauge my performance and is usually poor ,and I just don’t feel my brother call, so I decide to go for ‘field training ‘ first before I go to ‘war’.

I was the only onlooker there, notice 3-4 merry maker guys with few girls engaged on 2 tables, I am sure they are getting a party room later.
I took that long bench blue mini top, L plate, not very young , like late twenty.
Damage- 6.1k + 500(to the captain, she was so happy).
Order 2 plain water, like 140 but I gave 200.

She looks tall because of her thin frame body, but after remove high heel shoe look 164-166 tall.
We soak in the bath tub, breast play with my dick, and head to the bed.
She said I looked tired because I wasn’t relax enough like those merry makers.

I was on tight multi flights biz trip this week that I really lack of sleep.
She said she can massage but thinking the girls are not professional so I rather cut the craps and go straight to bizness.
Raw blow and she suggested I go on top first as I told her before that I wanted slow (I afraid she will get me off in quick moves cause I not really for the first day, 1st sex).

It was quite ok, I start with short slow stroke, till I manage to control myself then I go mid stroke and speed, and by a minute I was able to do a full stroke but gentle speed,and able to push fully in of the jelly effect.it is a good position as her button lay fat on the bed so it take more effort for every stride.

We go doggy, much easy, that make stride smoother and faster , and more easy to cum.
So have to change position when feeling the cum coming.
She said get a better front position by her laying on the angle corner of the bed while I stand striding so basically my leg will not be obstructing like the missionary.
½ hours go, I had the hard breathing because of the covid I usually have my chest feeling compressed while I try to expand my rib for full/strong breath intake.

So about 20minute I wanted a break so I ask to stop, she said still got time, after a few minute she ask me to go again, well about 10minute I decide to stop, because I want to control my cum and it will be long duration and fragile just kick in, I think my body wasn’t fully relax at the start of the holiday on the first day of flight.
I tipped her 500 for going 2nd round.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I was bit regretted for not getting the 13.5k as I wasn’t certain my dick will stand but in fact it was very sensitive that before we got to the room, it was already standing up.
My body stimulus wasn’t good but still I was able to have some fun with the girl that I wanted and afraid that I might not have the chance again, and she has a small body and pure beautiful look which I consider top-notch and worth the price.

After this , setting off to sukumvit , my next mission to complete.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ken4fb
Thanks for your report from Thailand, good to see you!

Approved: 9/1/2022