Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Late Aug 2022

Location of Service:
Outcall to Home/Hotel

Language Notes:
English

Narrative of the Encounter:
I took an early evening flight but it was a bad timing as i encountered runway delay at both sides.

End up late by an hour, by the time i got myself ready to go out it was 10pm, Maria was definite out of question as i had no plan for it also.

Somehow when almost reaching themae entrance, i make a u-turn back, if thamea at late hour i can go for 1 ST or LT(but i no longer interested),feel that better option was to go nana(straps) and after that may just drop by thamea for a drink and scout for interesting girls as homework for the subsequent nights .

Can't really peek inside, straps. try to be cool by acting leisurely explore the place few rounds, which actually make me more hot and impulse to go in.Can see 2-3 girls dancing on the stage, must have some crowd, and girls seem more, as can see quite a number sitting inside by the door. Got a glimpse of one pretty, sexy (playing with her bikini bra) so make up my mind (if no better then will be her). Found the crowd back like pre-covid, the long bench, top and bottom occupied.Somehow the mamasam still manage to squeeze a seat for me. the Koreans(far as i can tell) loosely seat around. Few had call the girls for company, while some just watching while waiting for the drink to be finished. the guys will buy her a drink, if the girl find that they are just wasting her time, she will automatic go back to the dance stage.the guys are either finding if any chemistry if not just buying her a drink to flirt(cheaper than buying her out).

Mamasan ask me which girl(to join me for drink) but i told her i want to pick a girl out. then she start to explain 'yes you can, you can bring her to a hotel...', so i just cut the craps and told her direct that i just want to pick and go.she ask me which girl(tag), i was pondering over 2 girl, the sexy one and the one, slim, taller and prominent breast. and i pick the second, if not wrong, tag 70.(they have lot of 'girls', just not on the same day, so you can actually come again and again, haha). mamasan asked me for money, so i dugout from my wallet, one by one, every times she command, girl 3000, barfin 700, tips 500, drink 300(she asked one by one, so you just get trick into paying if you first time there).it is like 5k before you can get the girl out of the bar, but not out of the outside corridor, because the pimp auntie(even though i walk in my side she just follow my backside) asked me for tips!i gave her 200b she ask for 500b if possible 1k.so i gave her 500b.she told the girl to give me good service, just lip service as the girls seem blurred(why must i take order from her)

straps is notorious for the mamasans leeches like parasites u go bar to pay for the girl and the bar(bar fine), the mamasan did nothing as a middleman(more like maria captain) as u can just go straight with the girls. some girls are out on the street , it is just you can't be sure if she still has the man thing.But they can be very demanding , just whether you willing to pay them,and the girls are assure to be safe(post ops), you can always get the contact with the girl after that.

Same hotel, hotel=300b, she asked condom i had and i nodded.my dick standing without any need of simulation, when i pull down my pants. she went shower alone, as standard, she off the light.she said big, my dick has fully extended, no further elongation possible.she used her bony body to slide against my body, and i can feel her wrist rib rub like a rock.blew raw, but very simple and short(the last one was really working hard)She was sitting and try put my dick in, i told her i will do instead. she lay on bed and make some ouch when i start going in.

i go fully easily, but soon i found i cannot control, first it is tightly fit(not those slipping because of too much lubricant), and i also not in good form because of fatigue(i only took 1/2 day leave and 1/2 day working)few times almost cum, and i purposely pull out few times when i almost cum.she asked me if am ok, so i asked her back,she said i can go deeper in.i knew if i go full in, but chances are i will out of control, so i maintain 1/2 rod in.but even that, i soon found i can't control and i have to slip out again.she said back so that she can expect deeper in, and i just go deep in and soon found no turning back and all the way to cumming.i shot but not soften, still erect and hard, she din notice so i keep going, and she want me to bang harder and deeper. pull out and found still erected so continue as before.this time i go even harder and deeper that i go.she doesn't stop me or ask me to stop, seem like she interested .i know it will not hold long, i dun want fuck until it go soft inside then it will be embarrassing.i stop when my dick still standing(kind of tired, just reach Bangkok without and rush for sex). it was good, she can take it and even enjoy.she seem enjoy and looking for more.

she ask me do i have line, i told her no.she pretty than maria girl, those below 10k.if one compare with maria XXL, actually it is much cheaper, straps are more value for money in term of sex appeal.

reach hotel 11pm, quite short at maria, an hour, sex most 30min, and 6-7k is like tobita 21k.different taste(post operation) but the girls really devilish , from the makeup and seductive acts. tobita , by nature, kawaii and shy, but deep inside , is hotter than any thai girls i know,waiting to explore when being fully simulate.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
if you don't mind the irritating mamasan trying hard to turn u off, straps girls are very good experience
Just look at it this way, Maria, tobita, yoshiwara , if you went to a shop 1/2 of money paid are not for the girls, only if you went for freelance like thermae.
And strap 'girls' are very pretty and nice.

Thanks for your constant reports! Much appreciated!

Approved: 11/9/2022