Late Aug 2022

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
English

Narrative of the Encounter:
Day 2

Left hotel 5:30, reach Maria 6pm.
Captain called my name as i been there 3 times in a month.
She said lot of girls today, i can see, 30-40 on the long bench and side chair about 15.
Immediate caught my attention one girl, seem to be the girl that i missed out, PRM.

To test out, i asked my captain was the PRM 23 be working today she said she can checked but i stopped her and said was ok, since she wasn't around i will picked another PRM which was her, 57. i got the feeling she could be her the day i saw, if not, she will be the similar kind of look i was looking for.
went over to the same wing counter for high end girls and pay 13.5k while she follow, i notice she wasn't tall, but very pretty, pure, innocent look not those demolish pretty. wait for the basket and water, surprise that she tip the basket girl 100b (because i din, haha, i only tip the drink girl).

Asked her where she from , she said she from chiang mai, that explain her light skin, and an air of humility, like those contended girl from rural areas(simple, less desire and greed).
she look 1.5m but her body was best,nature fully develop big breast with slim wrist.
her breast was round , firm, importantly real, soft, best of all, very light to pinkish nipple like 吉沢明歩, her breast is PRM guarantee.

she asked me if i wanted massage, i actually had a watpo massage 1 hour,again 2nd trip, this time was a lady and she was ferocious and enjoying(but no me) ,
i dunno want to reject a pretty girl, so i strip naked(i wasn't asked to) and let her do, but i cut her short saying quick one will do. bathtub she blew, was good , deep, and so gently that even can almost cum me as she diligently did it for quite a while.
on the bed, she said she will the biggest condom she had and found it.Raw blow again, but this time from soft ,after soaked brother till i almost want to cum again, so i pause her and told her is ready. she then wanted to sit over it,but i volunteer to work . i want to have longer sex with her, so i need to be able to control. i took bit longer to foul play her cunt with my brother by taking my sweet time only tickling her inside with my dick head deep only for a while.before i go deeper, and deeper, inch by inch , strategically, and while she go high, i slow down again, and repeat again and again, few minutes later i will on good speed , some time very fast and then slow down, and she feel good and feel the rhythm of the penetration.
she asked for doggy and i go even faster and deeper as much as i can and she want it all.

i go front again, this time steadfast for a while before suddenly ramp up full speed, and she suddenly said to me she finished.(orgasm). she seem ok, and din stop me, so i try to make her 2nd orgasm.some girl 1 times orgasms will be over, and feel nothing later, while some can have multi but i not sure about her, but she come to feel again, she said she on top and i let her and she also got me cumming.so i told her i will go front again, so that i can control my cumming easier, and i manage to hold on after taking control.

Yoshiwara , we can have breaks(round 1,2,3..) and a drink and continue till 2 hour time up.Here is 90min but i not really sure is 1 shot or 90min(the counter girl that took my money and took the girl tag number will make a call when time up). i dun want to keep go on,since she already orgasm)previous girl orgasm and wet the bed) and i no sure she can do again or wanted more, so i stop since she look 'done' to me.
she is pretty , JAV beauty standard,good sex, i really wanted more sex and more rounds and future more times, but it just too expensive, but i had a good quality girl. i gave her 1k. when leaving, found the lounge everywhere was so lively, power of fucking business, where thermae girls look so gloomy , yawning, listless and 'sian'(bored).

About 8:15 went to thearme instead of straps.Early birds guys there about less than 20, girls about 50 getting the best spots to hope to close early bird deal and then 2nd deal will be a bonus, if not worst will be standing whole day.After covid, those girls standing behind(near rear door to toilet), quiet corners, start to shift to more prominent spot,after some veteran, popular girls left because of few customers, the new comers become more daring to positioning their territory , from single, individual quite girls now socialize and form gang.

saw a nice one, acting cute and shy, timidly looking around, has a fragile body like malnutrition , 1.55m the most, no body shape, more like a young school girl yet develop(maybe some people may like). i was bit interested because i now i now looking easy to handle type, after a very satisfied sex. Slow, 8:30, guys just enjoy drinking, enjoying free view of just looking at girls without been impolite. She was taken within 10min, i do agree that the guy hare my same standard of beauty. But sometimes when some times when only girls are taken then i realized when i been missing, haha.

9pm, some girls started to come in, crowds getting bigger. overall better than last night, some regulars are back but still missing some some goods(the few that i had too).
No much action, very different from precovid.The girl came back , but after closed first time, seem becoming snobbish. Saw a guy approached and she very insist 3k(totally no smile) and she look determine(more like fierce), and the guy left. 10min , i check her again again, and she was no around(din know who took her)Those used to be hot and popular were standing whole days, those days were gone.My brother was telling me to give him a break and suddenly something strike me....

i was hungry. so So went off quick before T21 close. Ask about time close ,and was told 9:45 Still bought 200b for the meal card but found most of stall no more serving, so exchange back to cash and walk out look for street stalls like beef noodles . somehow , walking , walking, and found myself reach nana, i actually want to go there. As always tempted, i walk up the stairs and try to peek through straps, seem happening.Walk one round 2nd floor and back to the same staircase(the other end was up elevator, can't go down)Saw one korean guy taking 2 straps girls by stop by the pimp auntie(the same one), saw him draw out cash from the wallet and she at 2 girls and he fork out second time.

the masmasan was very irritating, rude and demand for money(no clear rules, they extort as much as they can),and they were notorious that chase customers away. but the girls are very good looking , i like very much. U turn back to hotel and deride not to go back therame.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Saw a Chinese forum one mention that Maria 8-10 models and 8-10 normal(he said need years to recover, i was ??? because Maria just up price and scale-models in the list) , but that was when he was there, and he was wrong because he went on the wrong timing/day. i was on Sunday 2:30pm and my captain told me 3:30-4pm, there will be 40 girls, and 6pm there will be 100 girls tonight. Because i was rushing for a plane, i can't wait so after i finished around 3:30pm, i confirm there were more than 30 girls even at that early time(Sunday). Best time to go 5-7pm and weekends. 5pm, the sitting area are not too crowded, you can always sit down,get a drink and slowly make your choice till 6+ without the people there chasing you, well, your captain will always be there to make sure you make a choice before the place get out of seats.5+ you may find your ideal girl that you might miss out after 6+, or you may find the one you want but later found there are even better one after 6pm. But important of all, give yourself enough time, and when you found the one you want, dun wait for better one, dun waste your times, chances are hard to come by, whoever later you found you misses the chances, remember the tag number and tell your captain next time.

Most girls(especially the best) turn up weekends Monday afternoon will be worst, and the girl i called told me that most are now sleeping at this hour.

Thanks for your trip reports!

Approved: 11/22/2022