Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
♥☆★♥ One Night in Bangkok season 5, Thailand (4 days)- DAY 3

Service Name:
thermae + straps

Provider Name:
thermae girl + lady boy(post operation)

Website/Contact Info:
199 อาคาร ร่วมจิตต์ Sukhumvit Rd, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand + http://thaidb.info/straps

Country/City Name:
thailand, bangkok

Appointment Length & Costs:
2.5k + 5.7k(room & tips)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Early Sept 2022

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
English

Narrative of the Encounter:
Day 3

As usual went again to R&R massage for 2 hour foot only 10:30.
found only 2 customer inside, since is foot , no need any body movement, from start till close end, not really need to response to massage girl/guy request for any adjustment, just close my eye and leave everything to her and switch off my brain, for a while.
the most painfully was still the fresh rubbing, feel muscle tear and even can feel the vein strung when she sought for it. one leg follow by the other, an hour long each before going for a quick arm and shoulder massage. then when i start to sit up, and found the rest of the massage chair all empty, very different from last time, yet on sunday in contrast to watpo, like a total switch , weeks ago. i think now less movement restriction people tends to go more out door.

very tired , slept from 1:30 to 4pm in my room, and went for early dinner, so that i wont feel hungry again around 9-10pm in therame. had dinner again t21 and back around 5:30, sky already patch of dark cloud. another cloudy night to be, and is guarantee to rain, just matter how big will be.
7pm, start to get ready, shower, brushes, shave , mouth wash , hygiene tiptop.
compose myself, by steadily diary writing again, and then hear obvious rain pouring. my curtain was always down because my room can see through from every angle from lift and the walking corridor on the opposite side swimming pool from bottom up.the sound is like a roar, and i know it is not small. 8:10 therame already open, so i need to go, walk out the room and see the rainfall over the swimming pool, and and stuck inside the hotel just before the entrance.

the rain din stop after 15min, but getting smaller, i tell myself i had to go once i get in therame i will be safe, in case later get bigger. brought condom with me this time, thinking i might be booking the above hotel.

inside no much girls but as usually the same regular there, almost like full timers. saw the girl from last night, she was early(either day shift or off day)can't find any other outstanding , so need to wait longer till 9pmwhere crowd will then begin. this time i want to start early(last 2 night is around 10:30-11pm0 because i want to have at least one, tonight is the last night and raining make less mobile. i plan to have one by 9pm, then i see the 3k girl again i tell myself let the girl get off my head and get it done today, let it over and i will feel free(mission accomplish), something i wanted to do(when i still have time for bangkok, as my japan trip seem to materialize soon). 3k is alright i just ask tonight.

by the time i make a 270 degree cool stride towards her, a guy was already talking to her. it was so fast, a minute she was alone 'innocently'(more like pretend) looking around to catch attention, someone just make a fast move. 3k is not overprice since she is a hot cake. a minute you wanted to 'think it over' the next she is taken, no time to hesitate when she offer. actually the asia man consider lucky, because it usually about the price, LT/ST, hotel the girl will be concern and to some others, is no deal at all.

last night i saw a middle age white like 60 trying to take a fragile bony girl, she purely reject him from a distance i saw is not about the price. the old man agitated a bit, then sit on the table beside her, to recover and recompose. and then stand up and attempt again. he was quite fake up, seem to me that he was asking how much she want(he seem willing to up the price) but she just try not to entertain him any more because it was a no.Most girls here are still a taboo , of fear of size, culture different, manner/behavior just like the japan girls.
for me because of price bargain, i miss out a girl that i want(not really badly)and let the opportunity slip away. never mind , that make me like to come back to therame for a reason, if i had all the girls i want then i find no point coming therame anymore(self sympathy).

i found one quite ok looking slightly mature look girl, guess 30-40. ask she said 2.5k so i ant to get it done quick. in the room found she look much older 40+. first time she did in my room is to charge her hp first, but she have her own KY and condom. she saw mine and said big gun.i started slow but later she think too slow and ask 'tired' so i just bang harder, then during doggy she stop me(either cumming or pain). i let her do cow girl(1/2 sitting up)end up she was the one that was not moving(old, no much energy, usually for elderly woman), and i had to trust upward loose interest in her, lack simulation and in the end i don't want to cum and end it. she actually notice and asked if she not sexy enough(to turn me on).

the moment she off the light. i din intend to give any tip so just 2.5k. it was a bad choice, mature, no energy(i think she is better with older man that cum fast) light off, shower alone.

i send her off and have a strong motivation.i shouldn't have skip strap(tonight s last nite, sunday nite) i will try to lower my expectation (there should be some left over if not full house) yesterday was really packed.

i went up and saw 1-2 on the dance floor, and a few by the entrance door. (which can be visible, the location of the shop make it difficult angle to see inside)i stand outside for some time, trying to decide and trying to see if i can find my taste. come out a girl, shoulder length black hair, very pretty, can't able to tell if she didn't come out from strap. properly dress, not in bikini, a guy came out after, she was taken. if not, if she available, definitely will take her, and i will look for her next time. most of girls, though very good looking too, but too much make up like photo-shop.but she has the nature beauty girl look. i went in, seem like no more seats, a white guy happen to leave the seat and the male attendant ask me to take his seat. inside ,beside those girls taken with the company(i din look at them as they are hardly available anymore) there actually quite number of leftover, trying hard to make me pick them, near the door already 6-8, 2-3 dancing, and a few inside but seem not ready(on a small table, all girls, not sure they are eating).

anyway, i more concentrate on the door side, there was one further back inside suddenly pull down her bra and show me her naked breast with bare nipple(no sticker on) the i look at her underwear, she open her legs and then close back and laugh(dun even think -u can see inside). all pretty , not outstanding, more even look like clone (same make up) in the end i told mamasan i want the one(pull down bra). she seem to remember me, ask me for 3.7k(3k+bar fine) and ask me to tip , i gave her 500baht she doesn't seem happy but din say anything(the minimum she will ask for). this time is much reasonable, just like my pre-covid first time, plus drink about 4.4k. i swiftly move out after the lady got dress up, and the auntie pimp din come after me.

at the staircase down, saw one strap girl coming up and almost stumble(she saw me, my last girl)we went to the same hotel, i told her condom i have and room is 300b.
her breast not big, not those silicon large but she has a very slim body and leg, hardly any fresh , just skin and thin bone, and she said she is 1.71 look to me like 1.74. i pass her 0.02 and she not good to get it in, so use the local one. she said she vietnam, i was like 'migrant worker?' then she said her dad is thai(she mean 1/2).she said is big but she like.

sex is good, i went max in , full stroke.while doggy i touch her buttock and slide down and i feel her ass hole, it wasn't anal during doggy, so not sure what was the hole. front she flip her leg all the way up, i can see the cunt but i was going in from below.

anyway whatsoever, it was tight and good. i trying to control so i can fuck longer and few more round, while i told her soon(last round) when i almost cum i want to pull out so as to continue longer somehow while i was about to come loose, she was moving and rubbing her bottom, end up that few sudden compression make me cum and i shot on the bed. and she saw i cum and game over. she said the condom was inside her, i not sure, because it was dark(maybe on the bed)she did a quick wash up and leave the hotel even before i left the room(the hotel is small anyway, she was like 10m ahead of me). let the house keeping clear out the sperm mess on the bed. i gave her 1k tip,

i shld have just gave 500b anyway the extra 500b extra is what i save from not giving the pimp auntie for nothing. next time if i have her again i would only give 500b, i really not sure i will go back to her again, as she is really seductively attractive.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
she walk fast back to nana , it was still drizzling. anyway i wore a jockey cap and i leisurely walk back to my hotel. i was tired and back hotel, i took a shower and sleep no long later.

Thank you for your contribution, the community appreciates your time in sharing the experience.

Approved: 1/26/2023