Date of Encounter:
Early Sept 2022

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
English

Narrative of the Encounter:
Day 4

this week bangkok cloudy at night and rain. Monday is still ok. check out 10, left the luggage and went for 2 hour massage(head and shoulder 800b)
this time,

reach maria 2pm , one girl seated by the long bench, the same big boob girl. side table 4, one good looking PRRL, saw her many times, very elegant looking but not my taste. if not PRL , i would look for her, too expensive, still prefer younger, sweet , kawaii. Saw one similar girl, tall, long body come in sit on the long bench and is much prettier. as last time pay for side table XXL 9.5k service so-so, so this time just want to try the long bench since i just want one more b4 flight no particular .call for captain, girl XL.

From far look ok, closer look 30+, so so, but long body.
Said big,but she doesn't want slow, once i slowly in she ok, she want quick finish.
Sex not really strong, no really sex lover like the PRM and the wet i can see, said a bit pain.500b left 1 hour.

Always thinking of finish early on the last day, want to leave by 4 so need to get one by 3.left 3:45 , reach hotel , left 4:30 and reach 45min. captain said 5-6pm more girls and 3+ will be 34 girls, but can't wait that long , see if better strategy like stayer nearer hotel in future

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
the girl quality is surely better than therame, in term of body.
in term of age, thermae is younger but lack discipline and professionalism.

what you get from thai massage is service,
while waiting for the water to be ready, the girl will give you some light massage.
the girl will wash you and raw blow in the tub, then go to the bed for sex.

i have to agree that Maria is a bit pricey but the girls dun get full, if not just half, as inhouse will need to pay for the overhead cost like management, land, facility....so for those sitting on the long bench like between 5k-8k dun really get much .
but above 10k, those guys who like to go for cheap and good will definitely feel the pinch.

Thank you for your contribution!

Approved: 2/11/2023