Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
♥☆★♥ One Night in Bangkok season 6, Thailand (4 days)- DAY 3

Service Name:
thermae cafe

Provider Name:
thermae girl

Website/Contact Info:
199 อาคาร ร่วมจิตต์ Sukhumvit Rd, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand

Country/City Name:
thailand, bangkok

Appointment Length & Costs:
2.5k +1k/ 3k + 0.5k

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
late Sept2022

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
English

Narrative of the Encounter:
Day 3

didnt want to go strap, and maria i think of leaving it last day(only place i can go). sunday nite, i went in early while the door just open, definite with the girls lining up in first to get their best spot, but they need to submit their particular at the front desk(all the girls were need to registered there). it was too early . i waited patiently for all the girls to come in first, real action start after 9pm, 3k girl was there but the girl was alone.
she seat quietly for 15min before standing up to be motivate. a clearly Chinese man start talking to her, at first i tot they know each other then he start touching her backside and keep doing it, until she push his hand away. after some talk, no deal the guy walk away, i think he just going for free touching, very cheap fellow. then 2 guy on the opposite side of the bench asking to take photo with her., then same , just amusing themselves. after seeing dunno why feeling for her or just unjust and acting out of hero i decide to take her out. i ask 2.5k and she ok. this is the 2nd girl that had therema usually i dun go 2nd time because it is only 1 shot, and time very short because the girl want to finish fast for next customer.
the 1 hour 1 shot include the time travel to/back the hotel, body wash, blow, actual sex can be as short as 10min, then if hotel is near, sex is still one shot or 10min. whereas tobita is go by time u buy in the shop, 15,20,30min and the girl serve you till time is up or u finish.

i am hoping since she know my sex we can have some improvement, but walking in the street, she ask which hotel and i say the same then i realize she din remember me.
only after i remove my cap and face mask, she brought back her some memory . but this time the experience is different from last, dunno why. she went her shower, then i ask to join and she ok. she din blow me, but sex is longer this time, she was hanging though cowgirl for quite some time but i was able to hold and she did twice without cumming me. i got a feeling she cum because she not asking me to cum. she keep doing cowgirl and was feeling high, i gave her 1k extra for her extra miles.

she left hotel first, then i went back there, surprise she was not there (either she went home early)i stay there almost until i saw the 2 girls back(the one with polo) they taken early before i bring the girl out. this time i went for the sharp face so i ask her and she said 3k(500b more than the polo)which i felt unfair to the polo girl sitting next to her, to my surprise, the round face told me they are twins.(she must eating all her sis shares)then i pretend to act funny and laugh and then reject the deal9the sharp face was quiet but the round one was asking me if i want her sister, and the polo girl was really adorable).the 2 more girls sitting together, i not sure whether they are really relate so i dun want to have sex with their family tree.

the 2 girls really look alike, just that it doesn't come to my mind that they come together here.she quote me thinking i was desperate but her sister know i am not, i wanted to be fair to her so i reject the offer.

but her sharp face sister is definitely more attractive, after 15-30min she was taken . and past 11, i start to get desperate if b4 12, i still not decisive, then likely i will have no more for the end of the night.11:15 came the 3k girl with a guy(i think he took her out just now)still join together for a drink, follow by a girl that caught my attention, not really thai look, more like those makeup that look very korean. they just sat in front on the same bench, a guy came to her and like almost closing a deal but he said he look for his friend first and gone for a minute while she was waiting, then another guy came to her but not very determined and said he would consider. but i gave no chance to come back.
i just move my chair a little bit up and touch her on her back, she turn around and i ask how much ST. She said 3.., as if she cant make up her mind(i think she wasn't sure but fear reject)so i help her by saying 3k, ok.And she never look back. she went quickly out with me.once out therame, walking toward my hotel, she start talking

because she like to speak in english, and said she has a lot of foreign friends(international) but just very causal not intimate/sex, i start to have a feeling sex(size) is easy to her.she is very sociable, like to make friends and not feeling uneasy with strangers. she didn't ask but i should have ask if can shower together, is a waste. sex she is not amateur, i gave her 0.02 she ask where i bought saying japanese condom is expensive, i said she could use the one i bought from thailand, she said those tight rubber(of my size) will cause discomfort to me. so she use 0.02 but find it difficult and she said it too thin and easily broken and said she got 0.03 is not too thin and easier to put on.

i show her my kit box and she took the KY instead of lube. sex good and i wasn't holding(because it was late, i dun like sex at nite cause i usually dun stay up late.so after a few rounds of position change, i decide to finish it. i gave it to her .
i gave her 3.5k. she told me when i came to her, she already decide to go with me quick because she afraid the guy came back and drag more time(many guys there really take own sweet time and test the girls patience), and she want to finish the last deal and go home, that why she was happy that i came to her and went off with me fast.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
but i ask her about the 3k friend she said she din know her, just happen to walk behind her. when i saw her, i know she was the one i want, i dun usually accept 3k, and she was really one of the few good picks i have ,worth 3k and attitude was superb.

Thank you for your contribution to the community!

Approved: 3/24/2023