Guest viewing is limited

♥♥♥♥Tobita (飛田新地)SEASON 4(9DAYS OCT2022)- the come back post covid and records breaking(Day 5)

ah toh

Contributor License
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
♥♥♥♥Tobita (飛田新地)SEASON 4(9DAYS OCT2022)- the come back post covid and records breaking(Day 5)

Service Name:
紅椿(1)/虎虎(2)/姫(3)/ふじ(4)/日の本(5)/神島(6)

Provider Name:
Tobita (飛田新地)

Website/Contact Info:
https://tobita-shinchi.love/?トップ

Appointment Length & Costs:
21k * 6

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
END oct2022

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Day 5

since i lodging nearby, 10min walk, so around 11:30 i decide to check out the girls there. tuesday, very few open, 20-35% and of those most are already taken. Left those undesired one, din arouse my interest. afternoon happen to see few girls i had before, still working there, 3 years back. Left 12.
Went back 3pm, thinking 12-2 there might be more coming. maybe is tuesday(weekend is different) the shops was like 30% very limited choice. so i cool myself at the clock gathering place, and start to go for the 1st one(don't want to waste my time waiting), reasonably good first, as the time finish 2, 5-6pm there should be more choices.

found 2, one look slightly mature, like a pretty young school teacher,long body whereas the other one younger. this shop i been many times, so i feel the quality should be goo, though i can't remember i had her before, anywhere no much choice she was the best i can find.

gir1 (24) (132)
紅椿

https://tobita-shinchi.love/?料亭『紅椿』

1st impression, she was very enthusiastic to serve me, so i feel being attentive, find her full of life and energy, so it wont be dull dead fish sex.
sex was really good, definitely to her. she squeeze my arm hug my neck, every positions change make her anxiously waiting for my cock to back in, because her cunt can't wait long, the sensation still burning inside.when i finally went in again, she felt at last, though the sensation was cool down a bit after my brother left, i slowly build up and she felt it coming and anxiously waiting for the climax to go again is about a tactic of biology need and mental need, hard , fast fucking create fast biological climax but mental pleasure is what woman need more, fucking with a heart. she was lucky my dick was the strongest first time, she may not be the few best looking in tobita, but i enjoy her showing so much appreciation of me giving the best sex and joy to her.

2nd girl(25)(133)

虎虎

https://tobita-shinchi.love/?料亭『虎虎』

4+, first shift girl left, still no much better choice.
so i went back to the girl that i din picked before, and she was 1.67m tall, of the girls in tobita(common 1.55-1.62) she look decent , no eyes of a devil, rather fill with compassion look, a lovely ,elegant woman(not young girl) to me, like a teacher, very gracious, well manner, well a different taste.
but sex, i was wrong. she is no amateur, and she took it all well, yet very enjoying., maybe her shy character, but i can feel from her expression. i was satisfy with her, good choice and not disappoint like some bad girls.

3rd girl (26)(134)

https://tobita-shinchi.love/?料亭『姫』

i went back to her 2nd times, 1.68m wearing car model (white & blue) costumes again.
though only light makeup, i still find her pretty, really my type of girls i like. She is from hyogo, very gentle and no air of pride(no like those city tokyo girl, typical proud and self center, but more like those rural, simple and contented).
she was so delighted that i came for her again(repeat customer), that she used the warm moist cloth touch me and asked me was it ok, then she feel for herself and nodded it alright, kind of cute act, but can see she was a bit excited.

she knew me, so we were really no strangers, and she knew what i can do, so she is prepared, ready for good sex.even though she see this coming, she still can't resisted from getting climax as i gave her as much pleasure as i can. and not to being monotonous, i have to add variety so that she always have expectation what next. everything i can from high speed , long slow thrust, high dynamic speed, she looking forward to it.
though my 3rd girl, my cock not as hard as my first girl, the sensation from my dick is lesser, but only thing is performance still there. i told her i come again, she told me she work 5pm , and i planned myself to make her my first girl.

4th girl(27)(125)

ふじ

https://tobita-shinchi.love/?料亭『ふじ』

i finish 3 girls without much delay or break, by the time i came out it was getting dark 5:30. i walk around no much girls interest me, either was a tuesday night or i had too many pretty girls already. i had a very satisfy sex from all 3 girls, in fact i can call it a day, but i don't want to waste the rare opportunity. i had told myself during my last trip before covid that i can always make it up for the next trip for more girls. covid taught me a lesson- dun take things for granted, and change my mindset. don't waste my time, don't waste my opportunity, when i can grab it, don't lose it. so i look for 4th girl , and only 4-5 girls meet minimum standard and none will create an impulse to me.

in the end i pick her,she is pretty,not showing bosom, not sexy dress up and not too similar kind of kawaii typical makeup. just relax, cool and naturally sweet.
maybe going for a lighter meal, that was what i were thinking, so long is not those difficult sex, bad attitude is ok, not really going for strong sex, so long the girl enjoy, coordinate and gave them the optimal satisfaction.

i actually enjoy girls learning sex when they never how far, how big they can go, and the satisfaction.but this girl not those tight, sensitive one.she is good ,can handle sex well, still a good sex to her, but i feel she is less sensitive than many Japanese girls i had as most of them said is big and create a different sensation they never had before.
well, i can say good, but unlikely going back to her.

5th girl.(28)(126)

日の本

https://tobita-shinchi.love/?料亭『日の本』

Not a good choice, but not saying she was bad girl or attitude.
She was very pretty, kimono dress, kawaii, soft, gentle looking. i think i had her before, because it was the same shop but i still attracted to her, i went for her even it was her second time.JAV quality look, like the maria i paid 13.5k in bangkok, just freshly ripe, smooth, milky , snow white skin and bigger than proportional breast like a peach of her small frame light weight body.

sex at first was ok, i do it slow, inch by inch, for 1-2 minute make her comfortably adapt to without itai, and i was finally insert without obstruction. problem is when i start to get deeper penetration, she get excited and i want to ramp faster, her legs will cramp my wrist to stop it. then i can't increase speed , like highway with speed limit.never mind, i ask doggy , so that i can trust further in and fast, problem is usually the girl buttock will trust backward to create more impact when the girl like it, but for her it seem like moving forward away to avoid it, haha, so i was like paying catch up with her buttock, from 90degrees buttock bend down to 45 degree, haha.so switch back to front, she got excited she will close her leg together when i speed up, i think is to prevent herself from getting orgasm. well the only thing bad, sex is not satisfying, to me, she just doesn't want to let go herself enjoy sex(work come first)but many tobita girls i had, the more excite they are, they desperate for more, and the pleasure already switch off their brain.

i know is her i had, one thing i should have done was to revise my review before coming, haha. if it was written . she said my cock is big and wrote it on the card.

6th girl (29)(127)

神島

https://tobita-shinchi.love/?料亭『神島』

after 5th girl, i thought i achieve my quota, 5 is good enough.
my brother is also not sensitive any more even if it can stand.so i was like giving up for 6th and going to the clock smoking area for a rest before finally going back when i bump into her.she wore bikini top hardly cover her breast not because the bikini top was small. her breast is round and big, though it look fake(not not those too big that you can confirm fake by one look, but i believe is fake as it doesn't look nature, too firm).

i walked pass her, almost reaching the clock, and suddenly tell myself not to miss her out.
it is not about quota now, after covid, is the time, don't miss the things you regret not doing. so i went back to her, she was so delighted . as usual , cool as i am, i walk up without saying any word and she keep speaking japanese think i was.
until inside the room , she still think i am japanese then i told her where i from in english.well this doesn't change her impression on me. friendly , in fact, after sex she wanted to be close and know me more.

she took me to the wash area before sex, to rinse my mouth. i don't think is for covid precaution , more like i can use my mouth during sex.
she look like the girl i had before, the look, i can't be sure, as i don't remember she has such big breast(went operation ?)height slightly shorter than 1.6m, pretty than most JAV. sex wise, very best, no objection, fully open up, highway no limit speed.i pound deeply with power and speed, well couple of time she reach climax.taking my sweet time, gradually heighten up her pleasure and desire, let her desperate yearning for more, while i do a slow , long, deep thrust, and she enjoy waiting for it to come fully in, anticipating when the moment of pleasure when it initially went fully in.the moderate speed let her relax ,caressing, teasing her inside to warm her inside up, then the gradual increase speed gradually increase her sensation till she start to make some delighted sound, then i bring her to the peak, orgasm,

i thought my 6th girl i likely will be struggling hard to stand but end up she was few of the best girls that getting her best satisfaction. she gave me the card and i told her i will come again pointed to her working date.

Attachments:
IMG_20221025_204407.jpg
IMG_20221027_062845.jpg

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
it is very good, 4 girls having multi orgasm, one was bit veteran not too much sensitive anymore, and one was refusing orgasm. no bad girls today

Reactions: ReCoconut
Thanks for your submission, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 1/21/2023