かんなみ新地 / Kannami Shinichi (Hyogo)

IchiShiki

TAG Member
Reaction score
So,

Earlier, I was enjoying a rather expensive cold tea and crackers after a nice shower in Matsushima Shinichi.

The waitress and I talked about a few stuffs, including the differences between here and Tobita

Then, she told me about a place called Kannami Shinichi, in Hyogo prefecture (Near Amagasaki station, Hanshin line).
She claimed that the girls there are young, and the price is even lower than Matsushima.

After looking online, I couldn't really find any thread regarding this place, except in japanese of course (https://waraerulife.com/kannamishinchi-3545, pretty detailed).

Has anyone been there in the past?

Cheers!

What you want to know? i see if i can find out more for you.
Going there weeks time, budget bit tight, over stretch it will hurt my coming oct trip (ticket, hotel booked, i dun want to eat,sleep and self-masterbate in my room).
Still want to set another record, so going to check out lower budget places like 松岛新地 ,兵庫尼崎 may as well.
Ready depends on the girls, if i like then i try, if not i still stick to tobita.
信太山新地 i dun want to waste my time, heard from 141 forum the place is almost japanese only or need very fluent native speaking skill to be entertained.
though already came to known the 6 新地 before from goggle by the names , your link still very useful.
knew 新地 usually start early as 10am but dinno 兵庫尼崎 open at 17:00

4u i make the trip man , attached is the proof i was near there if anyone doubt me, i make some comments of the place on my coming reviews
IMG_20190805_072856.jpg

Reactions: Browcoco
The area is so small with 30-40shops, packed together and clamped.
松岛新地 girls really can't make it, here the girls are much pretty .
I heard foreigners(i am asia skin) ok here, even mamasan waved to me 'kor kor'(Onīsan) lighter pitch , seem more like for hongkongese, low pitch will be more for taiwanese, but i never try.
Look forward to your reviews, girls i have more than 30 early aug in tobita, just curious about the room, seem like it is almost half the size of tobita by the look of the shop.
Anyway, a floor bed mattress can have sex already, still the ambient is somehow a stimulus to sex, if it give you a crappy feeling
The place ready open after 5pm, i still prefer it can open like 10-11am, else i would try.

Last edited:
The area is so small with 30-40shops, packed together and clamped.
松岛新地 girls really can't make it, here the girls are much pretty .
I heard foreigners(i am asia skin) ok here, even mamasan waved to me 'kor kor'(Onīsan) lighter pitch , seem more like for hongkongese, low pitch will be more for taiwanese, but i never try.
Look forward to your reviews, girls i have more than 30 early aug in tobita, just curious about the room, seem like it is almost half the size of tobita by the look of the shop.
Anyway, a floor bed mattress can have sex already, still the ambient is somehow a stimulus to sex, if it give you a crappy feeling
The place ready open after 5pm, i still prefer it can open like 10-11am, else i would try.

That's great about some accepting foreigners. Were most shops OK with foreigners?

Funny, I just come back from there.
I'll be posting a review shortly.

Yes mate, you do need at least conversational level

Looking forward to the review. I've been putting off going here because I heard foreigners get the brush off there. Good news if attitudes have changed!

That's great about some accepting foreigners. Were most shops OK with foreigners?
I didn't try, the shops are all cluster tgt i dun really dare, in case of fire i really dunno where to run

Thanks for the reply. A Japanese friend said the rooms are very small, cramped and run down so you could be right. A real fire hazard.

One thing abt 松岛新地 is the girl seated in front of bench, u may accidentally pick a fat lady wif a nice looking makeup face. Tobita have a better view of the girl in whole if she really want to sell herself. This place the recept front, wif the girl and mamasan already seem to fully occupy, well i still saw 2 girls tgt, think most times they sitting on a tall stool

Reactions: Ojaysee
Looking forward to the review as well. I’d probably try to visit in October when the weather is cooler.